[WOW] YaY! A WoW Thread!

Chocolate_Ch3rry

Admin
Admin
Donator
What's up! So I'm going to start back playing a little wow till BF5 comes out since I'm not getting Hardline. I just wanted to see if anyone would be up to starting back for awhile? I used to push on @Bungied2theTree a lot about playing again. I'm not going back as a hardcore. Just a casual. I ran with some US Top 50 guilds in pve and had several seasons in RBGs with 2.4k+ and 1.9-2k Arenas. That's not what I'm looking to do. Just run some LFRs and quest a little. Well if you're interested just toss me a PM or post here.

I used to WoW... then I almost got divorced... now I just everything else.

Just can't bring myself to pay that much a month to play it anymore...

yeah I cant do that again lost one relationship over it when I was into hardcore end raiding it just became a second job I had to pay to do. held num 1 fury warrior on my server for almost a 1.5 when I finally decided to give it up sold all my gear donated all my gold to the guild and never looked back. on my main had 262days and some odd hours played. not to mention my alts. that's a dark road to go down

I putts around every so often, but dont spend a lot of time with it. I do enjoy some diablo every blue moon.. SC3, hearthstone and HoS.

they took away custom class specs....Fucking hate that shit. I had a pretty sick hybrid Ele/Resto shaman spec back in the day.....

I would Hpally the fuck out of a raid, but...sniff sniff everything changed..everything :( and they still expect us to pay monthly...(wtb gta5)

The last expansion really did it for me. I don't like garrisons at all. Also if you want to run LFR or even just heroic dungeons be prepared to do the pain in the fucking ass proving grounds. I was glad they refunded me and have no plans to go back.

I played enough to level a warlock and paladin to 100. Haven't touched the game since.... Diablo has been my poison for the past month.

I downloaded Tera couple of days ago. I still can't play for a long period of time but when i do i have somewhat fun doing so. Tried my first dungeon healing this morning, it was alright..healing is fun regardless imo :)
~lv 21 priest

I enjoyed leveling in Tera before it went f2p.

Another MMO where I leveled and got bored. Much like Defiance and ESO.

I've been on Guild Wars 2 for the past few days. Seems pretty nice. I have a group of guys helping me level. Should be max in a day or 2. So I'll see how it works out.

I picked the game back up five days ago after a five year break. I was surprised that everything was still there.

wow-64_2015-02-21_15-34-39.png

Back