WTS Razer Nostromo Gamepad

Irish

Retired Founder
Retired Founder
Hey guys,
Looking to sell my Razer Nostromo. It has been gently used. It has been kept in a container and tossed around once and awhile. (Hence the scratches on the plastic.) But it still runs great and there is no wear spots on the keys. I just don't use it anymore since i got my gaming keyboard. Comes from a Smoke-free home. I'd like to get $45 or best reasonable offer for it. Shipping included. Feel free to ask any questions!

Thanks!

Attachments

• 20160825_165515.jpg
    5.2 MB · Views: 422
  • 20160825_165540.jpg
    4.7 MB · Views: 435
  • 20160825_165554.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 371
Last edited:
If you dont find a buyer by next month id probably be interested in a spare. The new ones suck i like this one better.

Let me know how much shipping is, not sure how you want payment. I don't have a paypal account

Not exactly sure a good method other than PayPal. Anyone have any suggestions?

I agree snake. And thank you soulzz, I was going to pm him since he asked before Testefy.

I don't think this one is interchangeable.

Still interested but have to wait until tomorrow regarding money. I really shouldnt at the moment but my boss is fronting me next weeks pay and ive got plenty of money coming in for the next couple of weeks. Ill get that from him and do the math. Mind as well pick up a spare if i can.

What exactly do you use that for, couch gaming? is that thumb thing able to move the mouse on the desktop?

Back