WTF?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyEVA

BANNED
BANNED
Lately I get alot of rumors that you guys disrespect me. Talk about me being a camper, call me a little bitch, accuse me of swearing at other people, that I crash the server and also that I claim to fly better then others. I try to be friendly with everyone (not just your clan) and also try not to get between clans. Since I am the only female who flys I try to set my distance from the male community. I just want to play. I am not someone else's little bitch I am finishing university, talk on 3 different languages ( not including english) and I think that I act like a true lady. The hell is wrong with you people? Stop spreading rumors about me!

Thats your side, our side? Well my side to start off with, I hear lots of rumors too, you and an afex player (i wont name names, i know he doesn't like me and i dont like him) trash talking about me; claiming how he is better than I am owning me in a gunship. I have no idea why people just can't stop bringing my name up even after I barely play 2142 anymore. But honestly I really don't care about who is better or any of that childish shit.
Just an example of your afex friends and I know you know who they are.
http://h.imagehost.org/0067/screen002.jpg (see that on top left? See that on the chatscreen? this is what I have to put up with when your friends join our own server after 1 month of not playing 2142. Is that really fair? Its all meant to be a joke but I know they are just trying to bug me cause they don't like me and you associate with them. See where I'm coming from?
As for rule breaking few people here claim you did. We are fair people and have no reason to create false accusations. Now are there misunderstandings? Possible. Did we come out and publicly bash you? No, but this was talked about in private forums, MEANT to be private. We can talk about whoever or whatever we want privately, so there is really no reason why you made this post. You only proved that someone leaked you that info and I know who.

Lets end this on a better note, so I'll keep it short and sweet, we apologize for any inconvenience, if this still continues to bother you so much then find servers that don't

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back