Wtf is with lZl lately?

SilverFang47x

I was on a long break from gaming for a month or so. When I came back to BF 2142 I was in lZl still so I started playing with them a few days ago. Then I kept getting kicked from the server for no reason. All the sudden today I was banned from vent while I was playing BF2142 and my account on vent and their forums was deleted with no explanation for any of this. Either way, I don't think I am the first person this happened to. So I am looking to game with some real people. People who aren't going to do the above mentioned garbage.

Can you fill us in on the details here SirDie? I'm not too familiar with this guy.

I'll pm you some details Falcon. Silent also has nice video footage

No siily you, more like enhancement for the formerly limp player.

He has now become a master Ganzer from the hip, in the space of his short absence during the holidays.

Haven't sent anything yet, I'm on a lunch break from my scouts group fund raiser. I'm gonna do that when I get back later this pm.

you want the vids to remain in pm or to be posted public ?

I'd say PM. I'm sure it will still end up in the private section of the forums.

Red.

I sent one to Falcon Yesterday with the video links in it... I and a few other guys observed him for about 5 or 6 rounds the other day and we decided that it was time for him to go. . the guy can't even hide his hacks...lol Hip shots from the ganz, 2 shot pistol kills from damn near sniper range, gun tracking enemies through walls. Good stuff!! It's a shame, you really can trust few people in this game.

The fact that he hasn't been back to argue this validates my haccusations. Hate making them, but sometimes you have to.

Thanks fellas.

P.S. Fallen I miss ya you big flame. Hope things are great for you here!

Thanks for the videos fellows! Lets just say he didn't make the cut here either.

Red.

Back