WTB Ivy Bridge or newer i5/i7

bot102

Looking to buy an i5 or i7 that is Intel Ivy Bridge or newer. A friend of mine ran into some issues and had to sell his rig.

Trying to surprise him with some parts for a new one. I already sent him my old HD7950 which should suffice for as a GPU for now.

I've got a NIB intel i7-6700k 4ghz 8mb LGA 1151 that I would part with for a reasonable price . Do you want to come to my place to buy it ? Tell the corp you need a deployment to NH !:)

Depends what a reasonable price might be. I am planning on getting him a CPU,PSU,Mobo and CPU cooler. So will be on a bit of a budget.

I have a i5-6600k, AsRock Z170 Extreme 4, Corsair CX600 and Hyper 212 Evo priced out new for around $400

Bot, I would sell it for 200 but you are in FLA and I am in NH. Long ways apart for strangers to make a deal !:(

I spent some time at Ft Bragg, same state but different branch of the service . ;)

Very true. I don't suppose you might be able to ship it? I can pay for shipping if needed.

Also, may I get some pictures of it?

Bot, I could ship but therein lies the rub, I would want payment before shipping (free). As I said you don't know me and I don't know you, I'm pretty long in the tooth and my trust in folks diminishes with each passing year. I can send some photos , if I can figure out how to post them on your site. I am signing off for the night but will answer any questions again in the am before I go to work . Dave

Okay man. I'll be on later tomorrow. Out at the rifle range this week. I completely understand.

We have to sell between members. Sorry folks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Bot, Sorry I didn't know the rules or wouldn't have posted about the CPU. Dave

Back