WTB: 7950/70

Krazy_fanboy

Hey guys so Im looking at buying another 7950 or if possible a 7970. Id prefer gigabyte or msi brands. Would like a warranty still active if possible. Paying with paypal.

7950 = $300
7970 = $350

Last edited:
Im aware of this. This is for the person potentially selling it to you. We all need to be safe when we are dealing with selling and trading.

Well, I would have gladly sold you my 4 month old HIS IceQ Turbo HD7950 Boost State. Still have about 9 months on Warranty left. But... 280X prices are in the $400's right now from mining...

A bit late to the scrypt mining winrær? I'm debating selling my shit at these retardedly inflated prices but I'm too greedy :-< . Most of us will probably bleed from the ass in the end anyway.

I bought this card for $179 right before the big boom lol

If they couldn't scrypt, most of them would be like $150 max right now on ebay.

I wish they still were, I want to pick up another as well, and then go full water cooled

I did boinc for 10 years, mostly with CPU. Then I found out about mining and initially didn't think it was going to be worth anything at all. Well, that was a dumb prediction. If I had only gotten into BTC early... but then again I probably would've sold everything at about $10.

Yea I heard about it early on but thought it was a scam or loophole that would get closed...oops

Back