Worker dies at Long Island Wal-Mart after being trampled in Black Friday stampede

HeatSurge

I'm sure almost everyone has heard about this by now, but just in case anyone missed it here ya go:
http://www.nydailynews.com/ny_local...worker_dies_at_long_island_walmart_after.html

I'm not sure what to make of it... my initial reaction was actually to laugh, but then I was like OMFG a guy DIED because of these assholes - and for a stupid reason...

I'm kinda glad I stayed at home... staying up all night in a cold line to catch a $50-off deal doesn't appeal to me in the least...

I agree HeatSurge, I would also never stay up all night just to get a flimsy deal waiting in line for like 4 hours.

I just wonder when a sale item became more important than a human being. I used to see a lot of this in Florida, and have never understood the mentality.

Believe it or not that Wal-Mart was right around the corner from my house. It's a totally different world in Long Island New York, Its like living in a Paradox Guido war driven occupation, Parents dont instill manners in thier children, the words "thank you", "excuse me" " Please" "sir" "mam" and "good morning" are banned, if you say them people give you weird looks, and IM NOT KIDDING. Its a Shame that happend to that person who was just trying to make some extra money. But Greed, selflessness and Vanity driven mobs killed this poor person . all for what???? to grab a fucking $15 T-shirt off a rack, or a storage bin? What the fuck people. I have been to that wal-mart too. and its a shitty one at best. I'm telling you its a sick sick world, not where you guys live, where society is civilized, but where i live,, and its utterly repulsive , words like "fuck you" "Move" "yeah Boy!" "Bro" " AWWW MY GAAAWWWWD" "get out of MY way" "do you know who I AM!?" and "I am a spammer" are all common tongue. Its shameful what goes on here, and I hope Jesus comes back realllllll soon and burns this Island to the ground and as I walk through the flames across the White Stone Bridge I will never miss this place, I won;t even feel sorry for all the creetons being engulfed in fire, I wont even stop to notice or help.............any of them. then and ONLY then will Long Island be a decent place to live.

Its so sad to see some-one get trampled like that, You would think that once he got stepped on people would notice.... but it didn't surprise me they didn't stop even with to poor guy yelling YOUR ON ME!! .

I had friends who worked there too.

I am ashamed to live here, but thank God I'm an Outlander lol and no matter how long I stay here trapped Ill NEVER EVER be one of them lol.

and thats why I HATE when people call em a NEW YOOORRRRKAA

Back