Won't be ingame for a while

badaaang

Nothing special, I'm just not in gaming those days.
The last books of Robert Jordan series, Wheel of Time, came out, and it is so long I read the first books that I decide to read the whole series again...14 books.
Also some family stuff going on, nothing serious, just requiring some attention.
I'll be reading/posting.
Should be back in couple of weeks.
take care guys.

Ah man.

I gave up on book 6. Seriously, the series drew out so long even the author died like 3 books ago...

Enjoy yourself!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

What do you mean the last book came out? It's not scheduled for publication until January 3rd, 2013. You are talking about A Memory of Light aren't you? That's number 14. What magical part of the world do you live in where TOR publishes books earlier for you than the rest of the world because I want to come live there for a while.

@sixer, You're right, didn't know that people were knowledgeable about it, so yah to be more precise, I haven't read the books written by Sanderson, 12 and 13. And 14 is due January 2013. But since i'm restarting from fresh (book 1) I will have the whole story fresh in my mind when it comes in.
BTW first book was publish in 1990.....and the last one in 2013, so 23 years apart. No wonder why I forgot about the beginning which is not a beginning as the wheel of time turn .......

Ah, I see. You'll love the Sanderson books. I think, besides the first couple that they're the best in the series. He did a masterful job with them. Have fun reading!

Hunter S Thompson the best author...fear and loathing :) enders game also wicked book. 2 of the best books ever. or i ever read lolol

Back