wont be around much

razorbackx

Lord of Dank Memes
For the next 17 days I will be volunteering at the south florida fair. My bass club has a booth in the conservation tent. where i have a tank with a 3.5 lbs bass in it now hopefuly this weekend we will get a bigger one in there we also give out lures and soft plastic bait to the kids

noooooo!!!!! i demand 17 more tags from you! 1 for each day your gone!!!!!! im not satisfied with 66 tags! YOU SEE MY FAV WEAPON BELOW!!!!

Razor see you when you get back ... until then have fun and catch a few for me!!!
I am going too ice fish this weekend a little. I caught a 27 in northern just the other day on a tip up.

Have fun bro and catch and nice pre-spawn Florida bass for me! To damn cold up here to even think about heading out.

mm hmm. You are really going to a kinky whore house....don't lie!

:)

have fun!

haha how many times you got my tags rob in 1 round? 7?

Have a good one Razor. See you when you get back :).

heck yeah yo!!!!!!! you were all like "ok ima gonna gustav some bitch now im angry!" and im like "fuck no your not! fuck yo couch! gimme thoes tags!"

heck yeah yo!!!!!!! you were all like "ok ima gonna gustav some bitch now im angry!" and im like "fuck no your not! fuck yo couch! gimme thoes tags!"

hahah yeah i remember saying that. I was zoomed in with my rocket launcher so i had tunnel vision couldn't see well :D

well looks like i wont be around that much again. between my bass fishing tournaments and I am also a T-Ball coach for my kids team not sure how much time will be left for gaming at least for next month or so. will be around when i can ill keep you up dated

Back