Why you should be playing DayZ

Brownstreaks

For $30 bucks you get to hear Soulz on teamspeak getting lost, starving to death, trash talking to other players to only be killed or eaten by zombies.

This game is brutally hard and addicting to say the least. You can bust your ass for hours to get geared up only to die to a glitch, zombie,or what ever.

If you do manage to make it to our hideout and go out on a rape patrol the rush you get is Fucking Awesome.

As to the rape patrol last night good thing Q-baller and i were there to kick ass and take names as all your corpse lie rotting on the ground. You all know who you are.

All in all this game has the most acurate real life combat, first aid, tatics and much more.

Took me a couple of hrs to fall asleep. Hands were shakey, heart rate was up after them firefights last night. Cant say BF ever did that to me.

Yes for once I was the Raped and not the Rapist.. I brought a M4 to an Axe fight and some how lost ... Need eyes in the back of my head ..

Only DayZ makes me wring out my mouse pad after the session is over, damn intense game.

Snake, you should join the fun! :D.

I have to think about it
Not really a fan of arma and the mass of hotkeys, but imagine it wont be bad once i get familiar with the controls

It's easier than arma 2 that's for sure.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

there is nothign Arma about it as far as controls .. it's jsut built on the Arma III Engine ..

It's easier than arma 2 that's for sure.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

It better be. Arma 2 was not a simulator it was just idiotic. When doing things in a game becomes harder than it is in real life it becomes not a simulator but just plain stupid. I can't list all my issues but climbing a ladder is hard enough to get you killed easily.

This game makes me mad, and yet I can't stop playing it.

Its like life, difficult and not fair.

Like looking at another player who is looking down the sights of his Mosin and you're praying he misses... and those prayers go unanswered. Kinda like last night, in which you rage quit and swear.

Back