why i have rough days some times

FromEarToEar

So if people wanna know why I am so bla all the time? Well my mom has a nerve disorder that changed her from what she was in the past. The disorder has effected her immune system to the point of where its pretty much non existent. We gotta bring her to the hospital for a cold that's how bad her immune system, and she could pretty much die any time. Literally she could die tommro. That's always on my mind. Just imagine someone that u love to the point where you will do anything for them then they could b dead any day at any hour. I'm breaking down on the inside lately. Also imagine that feeling when u r in the hospital waiting to see what's wrong with the person u r there for. Well that's me all day every day, waiting for death to b out outcome on my mom. So ya there u go now u know

Sorry to hear that, Nick. I know it is hard watching a parent suffer, I lost my mom in 2006 from rapid onset dementia. She went from knowing us to nothing in a couple of months. Cherish the time you have with her and make the most of it.

Really sorry to hear that you are going through very tough times bro. I hope and pray for the best for you and your family.

My thoughts are with you and your family. I'm sorry to hear it.

Dude. No need to explain. Take care of business. This is a game.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk 4

Got your back bro, now and always. I send you and your family my best.

I'm sorry to hear about what you're going through, Ear. If you ever need to talk I'm here. <3

Ear, sounds like a very rough time for you. I wish I could say it is going to be easy, sadly we all know it won't. Make sure you do everything you can to make the most of it. Family comes first for all of us. Do your best to make the rest of her life the best it can be and damn the personal or financial hardship. Wish I could do or say more for you.

Thnks and that's the reason I'm in need for speed online just playing bf3 with my close friends just spilling my guts. Just so u guys know I don't play that :p

EarToEar miss you mate, you know you have the support here if you want it :)

Watching a loved one deteriorate is not fun! Just remember to enjoy what time we all have on this planet. Things may not get better bro, but they do get easier. Don't hold that shit in, trust me. I made that mistake and just about fucked my life up. If you ever need someone to chat with or vent man, I am here to swap emails till I get back home! May the gods bring you and your family swift winds to over come the challenges of life!

LOL no its ok I got a ssd and reformatted my other drive so I gotta reinstall everything lol

Back