Why I didn't buy you a drink.

Soldier4Real

f84tw.jpg

Bla bla bla societal norms suck and I am going to rebel, because I'm different and I want to break it all down.

The truth is, in my opinion, that society will never change.

I'm willing to bet that the fatty side "romance" is quite exaggerated, and that he is fucking ex mormon. "I believe it is expedient..."? FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Fuck that was a long drawn out moral;
I do suggest to ya fellas while waiting in line chattin with the opposite sex; if the conversation is going well ask them "what are you doing tonight?" if they are into you they will say...nothing. That my friends is your que "Wanna get out of here?" It might save you a few bucks and you might get lucky. The whole self respect thing in this..WTF. I don't think I've ever heard a girl say "Are you going to buy me another." I've been shot down like Fasty's TV; but, most of the time they say, "No Thanks."
Soulzz, in your case you actually have to leave the house...lol

As a former bartender I have seen this type of behavior. To be honest not much, but it does happen as well as a few other games people play in the social circle of life.

Back