Why do some weapons not fire?

MacN8r

Ban Manager
Admin
I have noted recently that I will attempt to shoot someone and there is a noticable lag before the weapon fires. This is especially true with the Clark. Nothing is more frustrating than not hearing the reassuring roar of my close range shot into someone's back when I hit the trigger. I have also had it happen with other weapons, but not as often. The weapons were fully loaded and ready (or so I thought) to rock and roll. Happen to anyone else?

A lot inside the titan.
Usually a closing and restarting of the game helps.

I assume you've not just jumped down from somewhere. I really hate that lag after I make a short jump down to kill someone. I'm hitting my fire button but I'm still dazed from the jump. Now I mostly just pull out my knife. It's especially irksome jumping down into a Titan vent when I know some guy with RDX is down there. If I could jump and shoot him, I know I can get him 90% time before he detonates.

Not jumping that I recall, just running along chasing someone down. Several times I thought I would have an easy shot right in the back but must have had a faulty primer! Funny you mentioned jumping though, had someone jump over me while I was lying on the ground last night in a Gib match. He shot me with a Ganz while in mid air. Never seen anything like it. Too stunned to even take a screenshot of it.

JAM !! S.P.O.R.T.S

Slap the magazine

Pull the charging handle

Observe the Star Chamber

Release the charging handle

Tap forward assist

Squeeze the trigger

or:

Reboot your computer. works great, sports will get you ass cap'd with a Clark-Bravo in the face

God, I remember having to do that with the M16A1 when I first went into the Corps! Always hated that triangular front grip too. I fondly remember the man portable 4 tube Thermite rocket launcher that had problems with early ignition of said rockets. That will ruin your day.

Back