Who's ready to screw

razorbackx

Lord of Dank Memes
image.jpg

In my line of work, those vapor blasted tips are silly...

I use up 1 screwdriver a month. (like, the entire shaft is gone in a month.)

For some reason, all that I could immediately picture was Arnold Schwarzzenegger stabbing it through somebody's head and spouting off, "You've been screwed." (In a VERY deadpan Arnold voice) ~.~ lol.

In my line of work, those vapor blasted tips are silly...

I use up 1 screwdriver a month. (like, the entire shaft is gone in a month.)
You need to try the diamond tipped then if you keep breaking them.

52401200.jpg

I use these, mainly for prying open the backs of clocks and watches. Need to sharpen them every day, sometimes twice a day.

I HATE those damn phillips head screw too. why couldn't you yanks mass produce a good invented from Canada Robertson screw and make life for us construction doods alot easier???

huge.7.36255.JPG

I HATE those damn phillips head screw too. why couldn't you yanks mass produce a good invented from Canada Robertson screw and make life for us construction doods alot easier???

I have to drill holes into the backs of Pulse monitors (or drill the screws out...) daily just because someone's wife told him not to buy a screwdriver for $2, trying to use a knife, resulting in paying me $15.

ya Robertson and clutch screws are better. A stripped head on a Phillips can be annoying, I know there are products like the one below but damn.
1425250028_1-speedout-screw-extractor2.jpg

Also about the units of measurement....
OqNDHko.jpg

Back