[BF4] Where is the BF4 server with all the naval maps?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BF2_SCARAB

Took a break from the game for several months, and recently decided to fired it up. The TBG website server list is several years old, so did a search for TBG in Battlelog Browser and couldn't find my favorite BF4 Naval Strike Maps server. Is it still alive?

And no more Dragon Valley Only server?

Thanks in advance.

Took a break from the game for several months, and recently decided to fired it up. The TBG website server list is several years old, so did a search for TBG in Battlelog Browser and couldn't find my favorite BF4 Naval Strike Maps server. Is it still alive?

And no more Dragon Valley Only server?

Thanks in advance.

Hi, unfortunately not. It wasnt running so hot after a few years and it has been changed to something else but will take time to find the proper theme to replace it.

And dragon valley was at least 3-4 years ago, i guess you've been away for a while

Thanks for the quick reply Matt. I played for a few years after noticing Dragon disappeared, but I just never thought to ask. My most recent break started last fall, so it's going to take a few nights to get back into the swing of things. A lot of my old favs are gone from the list. :) It's all good though. Thanks again for the info.

Yea it was unfortunate, but for well over a month it was running a population less than 20 over peak hours. Bot sure what happened to the regulars, but it tanked hard.

That's only because of the server population list problem at the server query screen. Every time that issue happens all of the servers go down in population. The servers like naval which often never completely fill take the hardest beating when it happens, and recover slower when it's fixed. Every time that issue went away, albeit for short periods of time, the population would ramp back up to the 50's or 60's. It's a shame this keeps happening. All maps is the only server that seems to weather this problem, and even that server only on the weekends. I really wish they would come up with a permanent solution.

All of the other servers weathered it just fine except naval, which continued to decline after the issues we're resolved. It was having some population struggles even before the attacks started and they exasperated the steady decline.

All of the other servers weathered it just fine except naval, which continued to decline after the issues we're resolved. It was having some population struggles even before the attacks started and they exasperated the steady decline.

This

People can avoid this via googling better battlelog server population fix, don't enable the one in the base package you have to add a newer one manually it's not hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back