[INSURGENCY] Where did all the Skirmish people go?

AkH Prevent [Alt]

With Sandstorm killing off Skirmish, I reinstalled Insurgency hoping I could play it there, but I was met with a server browser that resembles that of Sandstorm...
1571590417107.png

So with Skirmish removed from Sandstorm, and Skirmish empty in Source... where did all the players go? Is there some game out there that scratches the Skirmish itch that I don't know about?

I remember back when TBG/AkH servers both used to be full and players would bounce back and forth between them but the past few days both have been empty :(

NWI unknowingly killed community servers with the sandstorm launch by not having XP at first. And then most players dont seem to know they do now.

But our ins14 skirmish server is populated more than our push server. Its actually full atm.

Insurgency source one fills quickly with one or two people joining.
I agree they should have had xp from the start for sandstorm

Yeah, XP shoulda been on from the start. Also the server browser itself is slow and clunky. I remember half the time I see threads from people asking why there's 0 servers and it's just because it takes like 15 seconds to populate (and for awhile it didn't even have a element on the UI saying that it was loading -- it was just blank).

But our ins14 skirmish server is populated more than our push server. Its actually full atm.
Damn, just checked an hour ago and it was empty! I'll have to fire Insurgency back up :cool:

our push server is the one that seems to not get going most days. skirmish populates most days.

and NWI couldve saved a ton of money by pushing community servers instead of matchmaking. especially bc the matchmaking is a joke to begin with.

Back