Whats up

[IAM] Kalmah

Been playing on your BF2 server a lot lately, just been getting back into the game after a prolonged absence from it. Can usually find me as a Medic or Anti-tank when I'm playing, everyone needs to be shocked back to life every now and then..sometimes more than others if a tank is nearby.

A little about me, I'm 24yrs old been in the Navy for 6yrs now fixing aircraft. First worked in the Steam Catapults on a Carrier then moved onto F/A-18E Super Hornets and now on the mighty P-3C Orion (Sub hunter) that is slow, old, and mostly broken. Specialty is Aircraft engines and fuel system. Though I just returned from Afghanistan in May and I was definitely not working on aircraft, but instead stuck working with the Army lol.

Been into the battlefield series since the original 1942 game and Desert Combat (BF2 when it was still a mod for those newer players), I do have BC2 but my current laptop can't handle that, but should have that issue fixed in time for BF3 hopefully. Only other game I play more than BF2 is Counter-Strike Source under the same name. Hobbies are cars, PBR, and metal lol.

anyway see ya in game.

what is PBR?
Pabst Blue Ribbon?
Professional Bull Riders?

welcome to the site.

Pleasure to meet you dude, we have a lot of active/gaurd/retired military guys in and abouts TBG. Thanks for stopping by to introduce yourself. Looking forward to playing with you in game... even if you are a squid. lol

welcome to the site. Stick around when we put up bf3 servers should be lots of fun.

LIke your avatar :)

PBR = Pabst Blue Ribbon of course!
Thanks for the welcomes! I may jump into 2142 again eventually too, just found my cd-key for that and will need to deal with EA's support to get it linked to Origin and such. Oddly enough since I last played both games in '07 I'm still a Sgt in both games lol. See ya guys around, I may be a squid but we get stuff done, unlike the chairforce!

Back