Whats up with the Cavalry Class

MEAT

Retired Founder
Retired Founder
When other people play that junk I get killed from 10 meters away..... When i play it this happens

That's because you suck at it. Just like us when we try to play the planes like you guys in the video, it just doesn't work unless you get practice :) But also you have to remember that even if it seems like 10 feet it is not the same from the view of the horseback, you need to find the good timing.

That's because you suck at it. Just like us when we try to play the planes like you guys in the video, it just doesn't work unless you get practice :) But also you have to remember that even if it seems like 10 feet it is not the same from the view of the horseback, you need to find the good timing.
You right but I coulnt have been closer to those bitches. i mean fuck ... lol

More seriously you had some bad luck too cause I saw the two guys switching position at the last minute when you attacked with the sword... Also attack with the sword just a sec before what you did and I am sure you will kill a lot!

I know what you mean. I've galloped over guys lying on the ground and they didn't die.

However, I have had some pretty good duels with other cavalry that were a lot of fun.

More seriously you had some bad luck too cause I saw the two guys switching position at the last minute when you attacked with the sword... Also attack with the sword just a sec before what you did and I am sure you will kill a lot!
ok cool. Thanks man
I know what you mean. I've galloped over guys lying on the ground and they didn't die.

However, I have had some pretty good duels with other cavalry that were a lot of fun.
Shits ridiculous but fun

The horse is fucked; sometimes when I think I totally miss I get a kill.

Back