What's Up TBG!!

Orga Smic

I am SAMOEDADDY on BF4 and have been loving your server. I am interested in joining your clan, but in the forum where it has the "click here" to sign up just go to error. Also is it just a general donation for priority on BF4 servers, or how can I get this? Thank you and look forward to more gaming with you!!

Hello, glad you are enjoying the server. sadly we are not accepting applications at this time (for Bf4). I will add recruit app form soon (our new site is still under construction).

I recommend you joining our TS and gaming with the others for now. That will give them a chance to know you and perhaps when we lift the restriction the process, it may go very smoothly.

Donations are also welcomed (up to you) but you do not receive any perks in Battlefield 4. Only for members.

Why is there a restriction? Do you have too many members? Just curious. Thank you.

We did get an influx yes. Getting a chance to settle things down and give our recruit managers a break.

Ok thank you for the fast response. I will continue to game with you guys. I appreciate it.

Well in the meantime, for sure hop on our Team speak and get to know us so we can get to know you :)

Hey bro! Hop on TS nd play with us , get to know us and she recruitment comes open drop an app in the interim enjoy our servers!

Was looking to setup TeamSpeak. Went to the forum and the TeamSpeak post when you click on it gives error. Does this mean that TeamSpeak is full also? Or that you are not allowing newbies on it? Thank you.

Another side note, I put in my Actual name and notice that everyone is putting there gaming name, how can I change this? I went into settings and am not seeing it. Thank you everyone for your input!

Let us know what you want it to be and one of the HA's will change it for you. Just remember what it is as you will have to login with it next time.

There are plugins that allow users to change their own names. Ive passed by a couple so far in our conversion to Xenforo but honestly if we were to run that sort of thing id like manual approval of all name changes.

Some people run their first name but alot of us have handles that we use not just in game but many forums so its whatever you know.

Well my BF name is "Samoedaddy". I always use that gaming name with Origin. So that would be the name I would want to use. Thank you.

LOL that was fast!! Thank you!! That way when I am playing on the servers people can connect the names. At least that is what I hope.

Was looking to setup TeamSpeak. Went to the forum and the TeamSpeak post when you click on it gives error. Does this mean that TeamSpeak is full also? Or that you are not allowing newbies on it? Thank you.

Link was pointing to the vbseo url for our old vbulleting forum. Got overlooked in the conversion yesterday. Hopefully starting tomorrow all old links will actually work properly. I attempted to get redirects working earlier but no luck.

Its fixed now but here is the link as well:
http://www.tbgclan.com/threads/request-teamspeak-3-pass-provide-age.1868/

Since recruiting is closed, is there a Clan Tag I can wear?

I was on earlier on TS and playing with you guys. Looking forward to some more tomorrow.

Yea saw you in there tonight. Some people are a bit loud so you have to speak up aye.

Back