What UP All

MP4LIFE

Just trying to join in and wanted to take a second to tell a little about me. Former Marine that currently lives in Kansas City, Huge Royals and Chiefs fan so anytime you wanna discuss we can. Married for 21 years now have 3 kids 21,20 and 19 all out of the house. 21 is an active duty marine now stationed at MCAS Iwakuni, Japan. 20 is a Transmission Mechanic lives in Austin, TX now and 19 is Manager at a local Putt Putt type establishment in West Palm Beach, Fl. Any questions just ask, good luck and good gaming!!!

Inb4 bungiedtothetree.

Hi keeba

Welcome to TBG, we put the fun in dysfunctional. What games do you play? Favorite server?

what up im in Albany, mo bout 2 hours to the north of ya I know theres a few others on here around/ in KC. I root for the chiefs but they come second to my beloved Carolina Panthers

i too was a 5811 from 84 to 04. never made it to the mainland but i spent a little over 7 years on Okinawa.

He works at Fun Depot in Lake Worth
I known it well I use to have an automotive shop around the corner from there. It an arcade with go carts batting cages and laser tag

Last edited:
Stabem I was a 5811 at Lejeune from 92-98, and he';s a 5811 in Iwakuni from 2012- present. Razor if you got kids and wanna go sometime let me know I'll see if he can hook ya up!!

i was in Oki from 85 to 89, then El Toro/Tustin 89-92, Oki again from 92-95, LeJuene from 95-98 and then the stumps from 98-04 then first Civ Div retired. i still live up here in an adjacent town to the stumps.

you know Lyons @ Tustin? I came off the MEU in April 95 and back to FSSG MP CO then left in July 95 to PMO.

Back