What server rules exactly ?

Fur_Gon_Cin_2

Meanwhile, a greeting to the whole clan / forum.

Then a premise:
I don't know English and I have to use Google, I hope I can make myself understood anyway.

And I get to the point.
I searched a lot but I didn't find any page with the complete rules of your servers.
I generally find them for other servers.
I wanted to know what exactly they are, in addition to those that can be read in the chat of the game, since recently I saw one your admin take over other players (and once me too) with rules that I never read.
Later, when a player complained about some other players' behavior, the same admin pointed out that there was no rule about it... (? ! ?)
And when I pointed out the same thing about his previous "rules" (never read in chat) he also replied badly.
For this I was looking for the complete page with the rules, to avoid violating some rule next time ... even if, actually, I have always seen playing only following the few rules displayed in the chat of your server ... and it is also one of the reasons why I really appreciated your server.

Greetings and good work with the servers

You can always type !rules in our servers too. Just make sure you have your google translator handy because they scroll fairly quickly. :)

@ Pedro_20
Thanks for the link to the rules page.

@ Destructor
Well ... I was looking for the rules of all your sevrers, even though I generally play in ^ Pearl Market Mostly Infantry Votemap ^.

@ JoeLeb
Eh... I already know this, and that's what I always do when I enter a new server, and sometimes when I enter a server I know, because the rules could change.
The point is that the rules should all be clear and visible to all. Because not always the players violate them because "they don't care", but also simply because they don't know them... in fact, the rule of not engaging the uncap is not listed in the chat of the game with the command "!rules" (from here the mistake, and the "wrong" impression that the admin created the rules at the time and at their own convenience)
And, by the way, in the forum page with the rules we don't read anything against the "high roofs", which instead (not always) appears in the rules listed in chat.
If you want my opinion, it would be the case ...for the benefit of all... players and administrators... that the rules were all listed both in a special page of the forum and well in evidence (like many other clans) and in the "!rules" command of the game chat... and not some here and others of the... and also difficult to find without necessarily having to register and ask someone who knows them.

My 2 cents ;-)

P.S.
Sorry for my bad english but I have to use Google, I hope I understood "correctly" anyway

Back