What Is Going On With BACK 2 KARKAND SERVER?

Duende2211

The server shows that there is 58/64 players playing, but in reality there is only 18 (see attach pic). There are no bot (only Unknows), when u enter you only see spam messages of "players" tryng to join and failing. What is going on? Fix this pls, that error only makes people dont want to play in that server (because is a lie and annoying) and some others (like me) not joining cuz we believe that is not enough space or people on it.

Also it would be awesome if you put/activated in that server ALL THE EXPASIONS PACKS. So in that way, we can play in two of yours servers: 1 classic and 1 with all th expansions packs.

Attachments

• pic.jpg
    pic.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 141
It’s a seeding service to help get the server going. Server might end up shutting down because just lack of players at this point in the game. May just keep the other regular bf3 server only. If you’re unhappy with it don’t join it but it won’t seed on its own. That’s for sure.

It’s alresdy a challenge to use a DLC server years after game has been released. Tried everything, this is the only setup one that responded well

It’s a seeding service to help get the server going. Server might end up shutting down because just lack of players at this point in the game. May just keep the other regular bf3 server only. If you’re unhappy with it don’t join it but it won’t seed on its own. That’s for sure.

It’s alresdy a challenge to use a DLC server years after game has been released. Tried everything, this is the only setup one that responded well

Ohh i see, well that seeding service sucks in my opinion. If you want players in the server, don't lie to them (cuz player enters the sv sees that is a lie and leaves), just put all the expansions in that server and on weekends it will be full. I play in a Brazil sv and is that way, but i would like to play in TBGCLAN sv instead :)

PS: I hope BF3 server never shutdown, cuz is my favourite BF.

I don't think the seeding is why it is around half full - its probably the reason its got players at all. Generally folks are leaving because its conquest assault in my experience - they get frustrated with balance of the game design. F35s cant beat flankers, vehicles being dependent on holding flags (so as you lose them its a giant disadvantage) and no spawn point for one team generally lead to it being unbalanced. Game design problem.
I've really appreciated having some DLC options but I'm wondering if there are other maps or game mode options you'd be willing to try before you consider cancelling it? Rush or other conquest maps - I'm not too sure what's out there or how difficult that would be to implement. Worth a shot?

Could you trial different options by including them in the vote commands?

You mean votemap for mixed modes.

Not ideal because some modes cannot sustain 64 players. Squad rush, domination etc....don’t support 64.

It’s basically conquest, rush, tdm but I checked how many players played yesterday. These modes would make it so complicated nobody will bother joining.

So we pick a mode and stick with it is better option.
Last night only 350 players were playing after midnight. Can’t get much from that player count

Hopefully there will be a sale and maybe much more players will come back

Hmm ok, perhaps just rush and conquest then for dlc?

conquest all the way from after math to end of game, close quarters,armored kill ect

Back