What hypes you up for a good gaming hour?

sneakeh2k9

Weirdly enough, last night i watched a Sniper Montage of BC2, then i went into an IO Karkand server and i Sniped with the M95 and got like 15-2 kills just camping back at base. Was quite hyped up after that and then the next couple of rounds, i pulled out Medic and Ammo kits, Medic doing the best with long range Short Burst Fire kills from the Suburb Hill got about 50-60 Global Score, wasn't too bad :)

What hypes me up is the thought of being trouble and worry free for an hour.

Lol that's a good thing too :) Unless you have a GF who doesn't stop texting you and you get the really annoying static sound from the speakers ;\

im not playing as i should now im just gettin some kills with diferent guns to get gold stars on everyone of them.

but what u should so do is play some rounds with your best kit, knife some people and thats it, i usually practice jumping, some quick strafe moves and you should always warm up your hands before playing for a long time, u dont wanna get carpal tunnel syndrome, that sux.

a cold beer would help too xD, also turn off your cell phone.

any time I have to hear my neighbors music, I wanna go rage with an APC on BF2, sound of the main gun is awesome, boom boom boom boom, my neighbors hate it, hahaha but thats what they get when they wake me up

playing in a pissy mood gets me my kills is all I can say. dub step helps me even more.

Flying + putting in some good teamwork.

Flying is a stress re-leaver for me, and nothing kicks more ass than when you and buddies come crashing through the front door of the bad guy's party with Tanks, Rotor Blades and Hand Grenades.

Back