What happened to BF4 servers?

wysecw

Looks like all the BF4 servers are empty. I usually play the all maps conquest and it has been a ghost town for 2 days. Did i not get the memo?

There seems to be a problem with BF4 servers failing to show up on Battlelog for the past few days, I think people might be having a hard time seeing them. Perhaps someone else will chime in with more information as to why, but that's what I've been experiencing the past few days.

In addition to DICE breaking the seeder bots, they also broke the server browser. I reset all my filters to default and applied them, 8 servers total in the US showed up for me. Hit the apply button again and it only showed 4, then 3, then 6 and so on.

It's completely fucked.

For emphasis, this is what the default battlelog server list shows me for US servers. TBG isn't even on it.
Some BS.png

Triple posting, my bad but I've tracked down at least part of the culprit and it has to do with the default filters. Specifically this bit:
Some BS twice.png

Default settings only show mostly full servers and hide everything else. Since the seeder bots are broken, none of the servers are "mostly full" anymore and are hidden to anyone who hasn't touched their filters. So full servers stay full and no one sees the servers trying to populate anymore unless they're looking at their history/favorites list or they adjusted their filter accordingly.

Pinchy is on to something. With the default setting of 1-6 and 6-10 checked, add in 10+ and all the TBG servers plus more come back. Can you change those setting in the newer battlelog? I only use the old one thru a web browser?

Not only is Dice fucking up BFV but they are going back and retroactively fucking up BF4. FFS

Pinchy is on to something. With the default setting of 1-6 and 6-10 checked, add in 10+ and all the TBG servers plus more come back. Can you change those setting in the newer battlelog? I only use the old one thru a web browser?
Yea you can, but there seems to be another issue as well. I was using the in-game browser and one of the TBG servers I favorited didn't show up, and there is no filters for those. Shows up in the browser version tho. 0 people :(

for me all the servers have been showing up in battle log like normal but now none of them have off player counts....when it says 48 players there really is 24 on each team....i have not tried the in game browser as i still use the old internet based 1.....in the rush server no one is asking why the servers are not showing up....they are asking why no one has been on in 3 days.....last night was the first night the server was full in 3 days......hope it stays that way.....

good luck in finding the issue.....would be nice to see a packed house every time i get on.....

The problem is because you probably have your filter to only show 0-5 or 6-10 players in your list, but the servers aren't empty now because no seeder bots.

Aye as of 10/1 EA is trying to piss people off more than usual re. ^ I just add them all to favorites this seems to work fine. tried to attach image but too large brb
image0

image1

Last edited:
Back