What happend to 2142 when BC2 comes out

wardog.[Hk.]

Hey, i was wondering what will happen with your 2142 servers when bad company2 will come out? I heard you where all going to migrate on BC2, will this be the extinction of TBG on 2142? ( pushing this to the limits )

Sadly I wont be able to move forward to BC2. MY processor wont support it and i dont feel like spending 200$ on a new one.

cheers

If you have a dual core, you should be fine, unless it is an extremely low clock...

But I would hope at least some servers remain online for 2142, as I plan to get the game sometime.

We will definitely still have 2142 servers up
don't worry
might just not be as many

We are a multi gaming community. We will still have bf 2142 servers running after the release of BFBC2.

Ya I would hope so. I really dont play any other games. all though if bfbc2 is better than 2142 would just collect dust.

If you have a dual core, you should be fine, unless it is an extremely low clock...

But I would hope at least some servers remain online for 2142, as I plan to get the game sometime.

I have a Intel core2@ 2.00GHz 2.00GHz
but sometime It feels like it has a hard time handling 2142 on NS

i would'nt worry about TBG wardog we will always be here to provide kick ass servers for our players

2142 isn't very CPU intensive, or any battlefield game for that matter. Your CPU shouldn't be the bottleneck on your system unless it's ancient, which it's not.

I dont really know anything about o/c, but if any one would have a good thread about overclocking I would be more then happy to read/learn about it.

I dont think its my graphic card, I have a ATI shapphire 4870HD 1Gb DDR5...
But I want to mention that my CPU is at least 2 years old core2duo 4400.

To come back to the topic, if you guys leave the NS and mixed titan Servers up, then iam a happy man :D

I think what will stay up will be the most popular. If something really tanks would be good reason for a change to bring players back. Some clans will probably drop 2142 all together which may limit servers and hopefully keep the active ones more populated.

My current machine will be at the bottom end of the spectrum fro BC2 as well but I'm at least going to give it a try. I'll most likely have to play on lower settings with a e8400 and 9800GTX+. Before our server move and the lag BS we're all putting up with I was able to run on high but 2142 ran better on medium on my machine.

I'm working on building a new machine but decided to wait based on expectations of SATA III.

yea im gonna play 2142 still aint no titans in bad company 2 i dont think..

Back