WHAA_PLEASE_DONT_CRY

shockwave

You guys might want to keep an eye on this guy. He was on last night around 10:30PM EST and from what I could see he was doing some major aimbotting. I looked up his BF2 stats and there is no way he is that good most of his kills were on shot kills and he seems to be able to see an exceptional distance.

I don't have any screenshots or was I able to watch him further because when I told him I suspect him of using an aimbot he left. Please check this guy out when you have time and let me know what you're able to find out.

WHAA_PLEASE_DONT_CRY Private First Class Stats, BF2S.com

i'm off to bed, i dont see him in the server but I think someone will look at those stats by tomoroow I see one GGC ban but unsure if that is him or not will go over it later most likely.

1. Those stats Shock do not prove anything, since the amount of data is very small. If anything, it proves the opposite. Most aimbotters, and especially obvious ones - have double his k/d ratio on new accounts. Also his total # kills is 172 in 6 complete games, which average 28 kills/game. Definitely not aimbot track record.
I've also checked the logs and nobody else really complained about him. When a aimbot is present, usually 3 or 4 players complain.

2. The ban on GGC it's his, or at the minimum a close friend/roommate.
zDuckfoot banned 6/13/10 Last Seen Sep 05, 2010 @ 70.126.*.227
WHAA_PLEASE_DONT_CRY First Seen Sep 13, 2010 @ 70.126.*.227

zDuckfoot Aliases: Squidward_DrS , StinkyPete_DrS , URMOM zDuckfoot , zDuckfoot
WHAA_PLEASE_DONT_CRY Aliases: ASpinchterSaysWhat , Cartman-USA , Mr.Krabs_DrS , Need-a-Tissue-USA , OtterFoot , Quagmire_DrS , Sally_DrS , Stewie_DrS , WHAA_PLEASE_DONT_CRY

Judging by the dates of the aliases, at first I though that we are dealing with two guys, one with a "foot" fetish, the other with a "Dr." fetish. The "foot" guy simply sold the GUID to the "Dr" after he got banned @ GGC. The new owner got banned everywhere, so he bought a new, fresh GUID. But then, the Whaa guy used the Otterfoot alias from Nov 30, 2010 to Dec 14, 2010. Too close to Duckfoot to be a coincidence. Also the IP from the ban 97.97 is present on the new GUID. Plus the same IP masks on both GUID's, 97.106., 70.126., 65.35., 97.97.

Mega,

I understand what you are saying and I have no real proof other than I know what I saw, however I don't expect you guys to ban him based on my word.

While I respect your decision something tells me you may change your opinion on this once you have the opportunity to see this guy in action for yourself. With that being said I appreciate you taking the time to look in to this for me.

Shock, I did not mean it like that. You were absolutely right in bringing this guy to our attention. Besides, the guy is dirty - your suspicion proved right.
I was merely saying that going by stats is not proof alone - unless they are really out of the ordinary. Even then, other factors have to be considered, such as hours played, what kit, how many hours on that kit,etc.

You have to understand that my philosophy is: "innocent until proven guilty." I try to stay objective and I will always debate "pro" and "con" arguments - for the sake of being through. Also, to limit the amount of ban appeals with the drama/flaming associated to some of them.

I agree "innocent until proven guilty." I was even hesitant to post in the forums about this guy because I had no hard proof and was considering just sending you a PM asking you to check him out.

One of the things I like about this clan and it's admins, is that you guys handle things in a mature & fair way with everyone.

Thanks again for taking the time to look in to this.

Back