Well I had a lot of fun with you guys..

Zaden

I guess I am not wanted here anymore..
Ive been admin banned from TS and at least Locker and Air Maps servers that i know of.
EA really screwed me on this one.. FairFight is such a terrible system.

I had fun playing with you guys and wish you all the best.. I guess Bexy and I will be looking for a new home now.

I honestly dont think it will get resolved.. Ive sent multiple emails and have yet to get a reply from them.
I just went ahead and made a whole new Origin account cuz i had a friend of mine give me a new BF4 key and thats all I had on my account anyways.

We cannot have globally banned players as members in our clan. Sadly this is not the first time we have been put in this position, but the end result will always be what we feel is in the best interest of the clan. I hope you have better luck with your new account.

We cannot have globally banned players as members in our clan. Sadly this is not the first time we have been put in this position, but the end result will always be what we feel is in the best interest of the clan. I hope you have better luck with your new account.

You live just over an hour away from me!! lmao..
And I understand the reasoning behind it.. It just sucks because I didnt do anything. I wouldnt be so upset about it if I had gotten a ban from PunkBuster or something instead..

I understand the denied application.. but i was told i could still play TBG servers as long as i didnt have the TBG tag..
So why was i banned from them and TS?

With things like this we need to break off communication until or if you get it sorted. It's like that with everyone :/

i dont really understand that logic... but ok.
Really disappointed with BF4.. Things like this shouldnt happen.

Back