Well I finally gave up on BF4 ...

Nemesis

a bit tired of the cheating. Scores like 86/0 would be a bit rare, but not in this game. Anyway I am playing some BF1 ... I like this game better. After a while playing it I'll have to find a new game.

TruFreelancer

Ban Manager
Senior Admin
Donator
And BF1 is really some dude circling in a plane getting crazy kills that no one can touch.

IBETTYIMAC

Admin
Admin
Donator
a bit tired of the cheating. Scores like 86/0 would be a bit rare, but not in this game. Anyway I am playing some BF1 ... I like this game better. After a while playing it I'll have to find a new game.
NEMESIS DO NOT UNINSTALL!!! GET BACK ON YOUR BF4 SERVER NOW!!!! I will miss you bro

Howitzer

Admin
Admin
I think BF1 is a better game, but you're definitely going to run into cheaters there too.

jackson019

Actual hackers seem to be fairly rare at least in metro and they're usually banned pretty fast. I had heard the hacker situation was worse in BF1/BFV actually.

sixer9682

Admin
Admin
Actual hackers seem to be fairly rare at least in metro and they're usually banned pretty fast. I had heard the hacker situation was worse in BF1/BFV actually.
BF1 not so much, BFV it was worse than BF1 but not bad either. As douchy as BFV turned out to be, it was easy to report and remove cheaters pretty quickly.

Howitzer

Admin
Admin
BF1 not so much, BFV it was worse than BF1 but not bad either. As douchy as BFV turned out to be, it was easy to report and remove cheaters pretty quickly.
Agreed. In BF1 the cheating was usually so blatant that they were removed quickly. In the two years playing BF1, not once did I feel like I needed to kick or ban anyone, and it was actually quite nice not having to worry about it. Besides all the racist assholes in chat, but you can hide the chat easily enough.

AEK_NERD

Donator
Don't go Nemesis were always catching hackers and getting rid of them , II reported 3 this week To Bf4db and Ba all banned