Wedding, Planning, and Such

Tom-A-Bomb

Hey guys,

I am getting married on June 24th and am ramping up for the big day. Just an FYI, my playing time and TS contributions will be slim in the upcoming months as the stress continues to elevate.

Ill repost about a week before, but from around June 19th to July 10th ill be "out of pocket."

Thanks,

Tom

Good luck and congratulations. Just remember your marriage will be successful if you memorize and say these two words every day "yes, dear".

That's why the brides parents usually pay for it... Congrats Tom, try not to be too much of a stranger amigo.

Congrates Tom whens the funeral aaaaaaaaa i mean wedding

I didn't have my glasses on, so I though it read WELDing.LOL Anyways, Congrats man! \m/

Hey guys,

Just a little update, I am now only 55 days away from the Big Marriage Day and ramping up the "final details", and work is also getting pretty busy (this is when we conduct our congressionally mandated reports); so I might be on less than normal.

But after I am hitched and back from Saint Lucia (w00ts) i'll be on more for sure.

I also plan to spend time on Diablo 3, as well as CS:CO.

Thanks!

Tom

Are any of those reports from open sessions? Looking forward to having you back more frequently.

..... so I might be on less than normal.

But after I am hitched and back from Saint Lucia (w00ts) i'll be on more for sure.

Tom

If you say so Tom we will take your word for that. Ha!

Best of luck to you and have a great time in Saint Lucia.

I just tell them its against my religion to be married.

Hey Guys,

26 days to go, won't be on a bunch. See you when I get back in early July.

Love Forever,

TomABomb

Back