Website Updates. vBulletin 4.2.1 Upgrade is done, Tapatalk API was updated, more en route

RainMotorsports

Leadership
Leadership
Alright as usual let me know whats broke. Also would like to know if any of the users who had the Enter key issue still have it or not.

Tapatalk is updated and should work better with Tapatalk 4. However I want to adjust the entry in Tapatalk's listings and can't figure out which account we used for it. If the account gets reset Tapatalk might be delisted for a day. Just in case figured I would give a heads up.

Tapatalk is also now actually installed. Apparently Tapatalk generally worked just being present. But now that its installed as a plugin it should work a little better. Not sure when that got uninstalled... lol

Slider, Donations and Arcade are now updated.

Sigh our custom TS3 viewer is more broken then usual. Didn't come up during testing so its one of the plugin updates (Which were not tested).

I have put TS3Viewer back up until I have time to fix it. There is a jquery call I can not account for.

Alright the custom ts viewer is back for better or worse. The culprit is some js in the donation side block for when you hover over the links. Removed it for the time being since it wasn't vital to have a pretty effect. Ill give a shot at figuring out what the conflict is later.

<3

I think we are keeping the custom ts viewer for xenforo cams?

If you mean CMS (like Xenporta) yes I intend to. Only thing that's not done on the ts viewer code is I never added a retry button so if it fails you can retry. The original implementation had it but it did not work in Internet Explorer. I built a hybrid implementation to be cross browser compatible but I haven't figured out how to detect timeouts and respond to them with this implementation.

The main thing that bothers me is the fact that chrome likes to randomly not load it. Seems to be an IIS issue. I run the script on the TS server because its QUICK that way versus running it here which takes like 3 extra seconds. I just need to get off my ass and install Apache on the TS box. 99% sure it will fix the problem.

Back