We should do something fun!

askderek19

I know I am not part of the clan yet. But I think we should make a clan match were we just do something like mythbusting or something interesting. Just an idea. We could invite those who aren't in the clan and who are interested in joining.

I say we make a video to Friday. I think it would be hilarious.
Few Ideas for it:
*Like in the original music video we have an alarm clock, but its the MCOMM. aand to wake up the person we get them with a defib.
*have other bafoonery, like fliping tanks, jumping off of mountains
*when it goes "fun, fun, fun" have lined up guys getting sniped one by one
*"front seat back seat" in the humvee or something, then run it over with a tank
* and close with the BF3 logo zoom out.
and then we can advertise our site and servers, and of course the future of TBGlee

Any talented video editors in the house? I'm all for it guys, but I have not one shred of artistic ability in video editing. I'll be more than happy to help out though.

ITS FRIDAY FRIDAY GOTTA GET DOWN ITS FRIDAY GOTTA HAVE MY BOWL GOTTA HAVE MY CEREAL KICKIN IN THE FRONT SEAT SITTIN IN THE BACKSEAT

Lol. This looks pretty fun. I would love to try my hand at some of the video editing...mai Vegas Pro has been feeling rather lonely lately......since I finished my last 2142 sniper vid....

you guys worry me...

ill be a part of it 0_o

Sounds good any particular stunts or ??? you want to try?

well if we are to do a Friday video its not really major feat stunts, but rather spectacular fails. I used to edit videos all the time, all I used to use was Windows Movie Maker and projects came out just fine. but I havnt been able to find a good free program since XP

Th tricky thing I see in this idea is the lack of battle recorder and spectating. Meaning really the only way to film would be to enable Fraps and watch in 1st person view.
I once tried to get my old clan (Knights of Freedom) to do something like this, but sadly interest was fairly low.

By the way, on the subject of interesting BF3 vids...
Battlefield 3 Symphony - BF3 Sounds - Battlefield 3 Music. - YouTube

If you haven't seen it already.

Oh, and C4 jumping cars anyone...?

Back