WC-130 LOX

Deploymentking

This is on my flight back yesterday. Its not exciting but for those who havent flown on a f#kin C130 enjoy. Its cold and sucks. Also LOX stands for Liquid Oxygen, its so we can breathe. Yeah its crappy quality and small but it was a camera phone.

[yt]=<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KEbLxIZTmUY&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KEbLxIZTmUY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>[/yt]

The is first class air travel I bet its so f'...n loud you cannot think; it looks like a clip out of Half Life, I was waiting for a mutilated fuck to come out of the shadows. I'm so glad our government figures fly first class with our tax dollars and the guys laying it out on the line get treated like shit....let them fly that way.

Shit on toasts !

Hey, every branch of the armed forces in all of the western world had and has to deal with top brass making 4 to 10 times the base allowance of a private but still gets the free housing and subsidies for familly and all while the lower ranks have to eke a living.

Been there done that. Yeah it’s a bumpy noisy cramped up cold ride but I’d wouldn’t be in another plane over Iraq or Afghanistan as a passenger. Believe it or not that’s your tax dollars at work at their finest, otherwise we’d have a bunch of bleeding liberals complaining over the plush accommodations since the plane would cost twice as much and higher taxes. 130s and C17s are the only planes in the US inventory that can land and take off on unapproved or unpaved airfields which makes them priceless. Yeah, the Marines have a version that you’re lucky to make the airfield last I checked.

So who among you is willing to step up and double your taxes next year for a nicer ride?

Didn’t thinks so…LMAO

I'm willing to double your tax dollars next year, silly americans :)

[quote1238727881=Dirty-Lex]
anybody got a light?? lol
[/quote1238727881]

haha thats what im thinkin

Back