Warming up to BFV

Morbid

Well I totally disliked BFV during the beta play and initial release. I did not give up on it and have been playing basically the Panzerstorm map most of the time and have been really enjoying it for the most part. Now if they could blend a little more of the aspects of the infantry maps with a map like Panzerstorm where you could have small towns or large industrial areas within the map with a little more cover and building to building fighting for the infantry players I think we may have a winner.

Imma still playing Squad as well. Just a hella newb learning curb in Squad so I only play Squad when I can squad up with fellow TBG players or players in discord aware of my Squad newbness.

Honestly, it's not that steep. It's just not COD. Takes effort and awareness.

don’t know if i’ll ever get bfV. i’ll start Squad when Santa gets me that new video card

I hate BFV and still I play it. It's a game designed for campers. Some like it. Cool, no problem. For me it's a complete let down. BF1 was horrible as well. BF4 has the perfect mix. I love it. It has something for everyone. Campers can camp. Ucavers can ucav. Snipers can snipe and those who love rushing can rush. It has it all. BFV doesn't have it. I love to rush, to push the objective, to go for it. I've been playing BF since 1942 and I'm able to play every style. My favorite style is pushing the objective. Going for it in BFV is suicide. So, it's back to camping. How boring! In reality, if the entire team pushes the objective in BFV it's over for the opponents. Yet, this rarely happens. BFV needs to adjust the TTD, in order, to free up players like myself who enjoy going for it. However, BFV has to many problems to over come. The area of operation is pathetically restricted as well. I think the game is trash and it can't be saved. Anyway, my clan mates in LiFe and SF like BFV. So more power to them. If others enjoy the game, than more power to them. Cool. Yet, for me, it's torture to play. Enough said.

don’t know if i’ll ever get bfV. i’ll start Squad when Santa gets me that new video card
You not missing anything with BFV. It's a trash game. I know this sounds harsh but, that's my opinion. I love BF and I hate what dice did to the series. They have killed it. Oh well, time to find a replacement. Until then, it's BF4. Still loving that game.

I am growing to enjoy BFV. There is a lot that I really do not like about the game. I don't like the fortifications. I really dislike the new ammo system they have going on, I'll spawn with a Sniper Rifle with 20 rounds and a Pitsol with like 80 rounds. I am constantly running out of ammo unless I have some good teammates running support. I will say though I am having a lot more fun with BFV than I was with BF1. But ever since BF1 these Battlefield titles just do not feel like Battlefield games anymore; like they lost their charm.

Squad takes skill. Bf is weak. EA sucks. We're always in discord and online. Come in early and learn the ropes. I'll never go back to bf since I got squad and I played bf since 2001 religiously. Squad is the best fps I've ever played and the clan guys make it all that much better.

Squad takes skill. Bf is weak. EA sucks. We're always in discord and online. Come in early and learn the ropes. I'll never go back to bf since I got squad and I played bf since 2001 religiously. Squad is the best fps I've ever played and the clan guys make it all that much better.
Amen

Back