WarCraft - Movie Trailer *SPOILERS INSIDE IF YOU HAVE NEVER EVER PLAYED A WARCRAFT GAME*

Im pretty stoked! 2016 is packed with awesome movies! Thor, Superman vs batman, Civil War, WoW, Xmen, Gambit, Suicide Squad

They're not selling any tickets for the movie online here to get the nerds out of their caves, TWICE!

oh, the humanity!

I played Warcraft 1-3 so I've always been a fan but this movie is probably more for the WoW crowd and I didn't play that so I won't comment more besides the following:

an Overwatch film > this; (there are already animated short films and comics!)

oh ya Blizzard Entertainment > EA

I played Warcraft 1-3 so I've always been a fan but this movie is probably more for the WoW crowd and I didn't play that so I won't comment more besides the following:

an Overwatch film > this; (there are already animated short films and comics!)

oh ya Blizzard Entertainment > EA
uhh... This is all Blizzard... and it is about warcraft not wow.

yea movie takes place before WoW picks up prolly around 30 years before. I think this movie is going to portray how orcs were consumed by the Burning Legion and entered the world of Azeroth . IE Warcraft: Human and Orcs or Warcraft 1.

I know EA isn't involved, that was just a random comment @ Blizzard > EA. Imagine a EA SIMS movie, yawn I'd rather watch GTA V skits from ITSREAL85VIDS

There might be hope for the movie then! I'd like to see some Shaman and bloodlust. Tauren too but I doubt they'd go there yet

Nah prolly no Tauren its the first war which is on Azeroth Tauren are native to Kalmidor andd this war is pre alliance and the horde pact. Id love to see shamans but in this time period shamans were rare among the orcs cause the powers of nature were stripped from them by the Burning Legion and replaced with demonic magic. Not until Thrall settled in Kalmidor did the orcs start to rediscover their natural roots alongside the Tauren.

I should read the books...but I can't get away from Salvatore. I have a handful of titles remaining of everything I am aware he has written. I really wish they would do a Forgotten Realms movie/series...doesn't have to be Salvatore, but at least something Faerun

saw it, loved it and you will too if you know the story. Yes you see thrall but only as a baby. They glorify the horde, which as an alliance person, annoys me since all the fanboys ran over to horde (yes you, you fanboy :p) Great movie for fans of the series

saw it, loved it and you will too if you know the story. Yes you see thrall but only as a baby. They glorify the horde, which as an alliance person, annoys me since all the fanboys ran over to horde (yes you, you fanboy :p) Great movie for fans of the series
can't wait for the next one.

FOR THE HORDE! since the beginning lol! I have to know did they call him thrall in the movie or by his birth name? By lore hes not called thrall until he is found by Blackmore or whatever his name is. Thrall is his slave name tha mastas gave him. Goel is his birthname

Back