War thunder Squadron

z242pilot

For anyone interested i have created a squadron for tbg in war thunder. Unfortunately TBG was taken so i had to use TBGa as the tag, True born Gaming airborne. Members feel free to join, been having fun recently with a few of the guys and would certainly be happy to show new guys the ropes.

If the Tag can be more than 4 char and can include symbols id go for -TBG- but I have a feeling you will tell me it has to start with a letter or its only 4 or some shit we had that with BF3.

Ive downloaded the game earlier just because I will catch you guys sooner or later.

Edit - Other suggestion (assuming you can change it) is TBGc as in TBGclan

can't change it, but i can make another. TBGc is a good idea, they have to be 1-5 characters with only letters or numbers

Up to you dude probably doesn't matter but not too many options the other is the TBG bars ITBGI since you can do 5 lower case L or uppercase i whatever looks better

Sent from my Galaxy S2 powered by CyanogenMod 10.2 (Android 4.3)

ITBGI it is, well played sir, can't believe i didn't think of it, they are the old tags

One of the better ftp games I've tried, lots of fun, especially if you have an interest in WWII planes.

Pleasantly surprised at this. Enjoyed some squadron time with QBaller and z242pilot. Need more folks to give it a go and fill out the TBG Squadron. It can fill a gap before the BF4 launch!

I have it played it last night for a bit but had to sacome to pain and go to bed "but I am in" ..

I did the tutorial which was sad. They need to save that one for the slow. Tell me shit while I am doing it don't stop and or bug out the learning process. Went and played an arcade round or whatever. The one where your supposed to shoot vehicles on the ground. As usual I do not listen so I shot down 4 aircraft instead. Got 4 kills 2 deaths and we of course lost. But I was happy with getting the most air kills of the round.

Have to play with you guys soon and find out if the more serious modes fly like this arcade crap or if the game as a realistic side. I was looking for a realistic combat simulator. Hope to put a few P38's into flat spins for shits and giggles. Really hated BF3's flight mechanics.

Kinda looking for something more like Wings of Prey. But this game seems like it would be fun to play anyways.

i'm more into the arcade modes myself, little bit or realism, but not waiting for 10 mins to close with the enemy. and the early ground strike missions are won my killing planes.

This is what I get when I try to open War Thunder ?!?!?!?!?
sc.jpg

ANyone still playing this, I loves this game. And do we have a squadron yet?

I will have to have help setting up my joystick. When I did, it does not look out the front, I am looking at the panel.

i use mouse and keyboard. and our squadron is ITBGI and there seems to be 3-4 people playing each night

mouse and keyboard is FAR better than a stick for the arcade battles. Don't bother setting up the stick at first; just dive straight in.

Back