want to buy a psu

NZXT 100w $209 gold plus modular- Jonny guru recommended Newegg.com - NZXT HALE90-1000-M 1000W ATX 12V v2.2, EPS 12V v2.91 80 PLUS GOLD Certified Modular Active PFC Power Supply

Cougar modular-bronze certified only but great price Newegg.com - COUGAR CMX 1000 COUGAR-1000CMX 1000W ATX12V / EPS12V SLI Ready CrossFire Ready 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified Modular Active PFC Power Supply they also have a gold certified modular for $199

Seasonic 10050w gold certified modular $219 Newegg.com - SeaSonic X-SERIES X-1050 1050W ATX12V / EPS12V SLI Certified CrossFire Ready 80 PLUS GOLD Certified Modular Active PFC Power Supply

And my favorite, Enermax 1020w modular silver + certified $212 http://www.amazon.com/ERV1020EWT-ATX12V-EPS12V-Power-Supply /dp/B003VRWBCE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1327173996&sr=8-1

You can't go wrong with any of these, all top rated, clean and reliable power and quiet.

I have an Antec 1000W laying around; it came out of LAN system that I parted out; all in the box w/ everything. Mint condiiton; I have the same one in my regular system, running strong for 2+ years. Make me an offer & it could be yours.

Ya Death I have the same one as Balls and it's soild!!!

I just ordered the Cougar. Because it is on sale for $129 ( regularly $229).

trying to be cheap im purchasing a sound card / the new razor headset / some ram =( trying to not go over 300$

I have an Antec 1000W laying around; it came out of LAN system that I parted out; all in the box w/ everything. Mint condiiton; I have the same one in my regular system, running strong for 2+ years. Make me an offer & it could be yours.
let me know a price - im trying to get lucky - my psu is shitting bricks its why im crashing

Wanting to buy a psu 1000w

Misunderstood. Thought you wanted a Penis Stretching Unit for 1000 Korean Won. Was going to tell you to consult with Fast or Soulzz. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Well Death bought that power supply last month; shipping must have caused something to come loose; RMA'd it. I recieved it Thursday didn't even open the box; was going to just turn around and send it to Death; but, he wanted me to open the box. I decided to open it this morning; WTF!!!! low and behold a 1200W power supply. So I guess everything turned out alright for Death; but, I'm getting the shaft...lol

Haha! I just saw the Antec 1200W PSU and it's selling for an average of $250 For $75 you got a hell of a deal.

=) :gros75:

That happened to me a few years ago with a monitor - bought a crappy one for like 150$ I had to rma it after a years use. they sent me a 1080p widescreen one that went for like 250$ I was like. win. lol. they usually just send u like 1 step up to make up for your troubles.

Haha! I just saw the Antec 1200W PSU and it's selling for an average of $250 For $75 you got a hell of a deal.

I did - I had a feeling they might do that. Like I told balls when that psu didnt work Ive been having the worst luck for the past 30 days lol - that made up for all the shit I went through last month and then some. I might sli gtx 580's - and upgrade my mobo and cpu since both have some room for improvement after I get my bonus in march. =P things are looking up lets see if it lasts.

Back