W.O.T

NAZGUL

Anyone other than me playing world of tanks? if so what is your ingame name?
go figure mine is NAZGUULL hit me up for some platoons, or tank companies

with all the new tanks/countries, physics engine and the graphics overhaul you might wanna check it out again brown.

I've been playing it for the past couple of days, it's fun but upgrading takes too long for the number of tanks that are available to upgrade. The gameplay is pretty solid my only gripe with the game play is that they group random battle platoons spanning up to 4 tiers of tank levels and that's grossly imbalanced for the lower tiers. Maps are excellent, tank upgrading is pretty good and game play and movement are pretty good. Going to give it another few days and see if it's worth sticking with. Might check out War Thunder too.

This is a year old post :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

This is a year old post :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
roolijoodik-rammis-kaht-politseiautot-ja-soitis-vastu-posti-72553057.jpg

This is also a year-old post.

not quite sure where im going with this though...

Sorry Mac I figured rather than start a new WOT thread I may as well just bump the old one.

War Thunder tanks is pretty good =D. I suck in them, but still fun. I prefer the Air battles, I will bomb the shit out of anything in that game. I run Bombers on Air Supperiority maps ;)

Well 7 fucking days after I submitted my support ticket they finally got back to me. I explained that I had solved the problem.

"I solved the problem, uninstalling the game and playing a different game seems to have resolved my issue. I think if I reinstall the game I might have the problem again so I'm leaving it uninstalled. Thank you for your anything but prompt response, it pushed me to try Squad which seems to be a fun game."

Back