VolitileXplosion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dardell

Admin
Admin
Donator
He's camping uncap. Attacking us in uncap before we have a chance to leave. Please ban. base raping

You didnt provide pertinent details

Server
Time
Do you have a screenshot that can verify this? There were no admins present at the time.

Recommended to use this:

https://www.tbgclan.com/applicationform/2/form

If this is locker server there are no rules against attacking uncaps. The only server we do not enforce.

I can attest to this report. He usually plays on Bf2/3 maps or All Maps. I've warned him and kicked him in the past. @Dardell what server were you on that he was baseraping?

Thank you. I will address this tonight when I get home.

Hello Irishian88J & Dardell. The only time I ever attack back is when I at fired at first. That game I was getting locked on from aa tank every single time from his actual spawn point. the AA tank radar is 1000+ meters? so they camp in their base and spam radar and 20mm cannons from base. I have played on that server for years and have seen many admins say it is fair game when they r shooting at you from spawn to shoot back. Also why is there no emphasis on shooting OUT of uncap. That would actually fix the problem from the root. How the AA loves to hide behind the small buildings on RU side capsian border and peak out and spam radar missiles. I think its ridiculous to just ban me with no evidence as you guys say. I am the fairest player and even if I am pointed at a enemy uncap I will never shoot UNLESS the enemy aa tank has already engaged us in a fire fight. Please don't make false claims just because I am good with the ToW/tv missile and can eliminate tanks easily. The heli & aa tank are always enemies. So its natural to fight each other all the time. The problem is the AA tanks spamming me from their spawn? what should I do fly straight into the radar and bullets and die to please everyone? Give me a break we play to win so yea, I kill a lot of AA tanks cause they r always shooting at me from when I even lift off lol. This ban is silly and if its for this false claim I believe it is actually because you don't like dealing with me when I'm in the heli cause I target armor.

I have never attacked a enemy in or near their uncap unless they r shooting or locking on to me first. And this is what this is about. So if you want to ban me please say the real reason cause this is false. I even told him in chat it was fair game cause he was shooting/locking on from his base. You could have spectated me any time. I have never been warned in the past, never. Because I have never spawn killed. I don't need to I would rather uninstall then spawn kill. I take pride in a having a good fun fight. That's silly. I have never been kicked for base raping. Never. This is just a salty feeling of AA vs Heli. I play fair at all times. That is the truth. But if you don't like me playing on your server, that's is a different issue, which I would understand and not question. But don't make me out to me a cheap player lol that's silly I have a clan of 80+players been around for almost 15 years so yeah spawn killing is not my thing and never has been never will be. Been playing bf games since the launch of bf1942 so I am a veteran with a looooooong time bf reputation in this games community. That is why I like bf 3 and bf 2 maps, cause ive played all of the bf games since the first one. This is just silly I am a great/fair competitor please lift my bad and lets have some mature fun pub games. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back