Vanilla BF3 server down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

uiop4869

At about 6 hours ago the server suddenly kick everyone out and make the BFlog showing player number as "0/64[10]". And few minites later when I refresh the BFlog the server just gone from my list........ Just now I check again and even the server banner in the forum show that server is offline.
May I ask what is going on?

Hi,

That server was being DDoSed last night. I just tried starting it again. Please try it in about 10 minutes and let is know.

Thank you.

Internap still hasn’t removed the null route. I have asked our provider to contact them to see if it can be lifted. DDOS that did not filter due to size. Usually angry player that was banned or jealous server owner from somewhere else is responsible

Hi,

That server was being DDoSed last night. I just tried starting it again. Please try it in about 10 minutes and let is know.

Thank you.
Nice to see it's back to my list.
Sorry for not reply in time, got some unhappy event yesterday and forgot this...

Internap still hasn’t removed the null route. I have asked our provider to contact them to see if it can be lifted. DDOS that did not filter due to size. Usually angry player that was banned or jealous server owner from somewhere else is responsible
Yeah I have seen some example that hater attack forum server, from filling swear replys to DDOS, and mostly just because they got banned for rule-breaking.
Anyway, nice to see the server back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back