Vacation 7/2 - 7/7

SgtKokuei

Hey guys, I will be going on a small vacation from the 2nd to the 7th to Pittsburgh, PA for Anthrocon. I will have my laptop and phone with me, but you probably wont see much of me anyways till the trip is over.

Cya all when I get back.

~Sgt Kokuei

Have a safe and fun trip :D and please remember not all fury creatures are evil.

Glad ya back! Cya on the battlefield!
thanks Fury.

I will try to be on as much as I can, My work just started something called the Delta Project where we are totally reorganizing our entire tools dept. so i will be pulling 4am-2pm shifts for the next few weeks. I am not sure how this is going to effect my sleeping scheduled, be we will see what happens.

Why let it effect your schedule? Why not just fire the tools?
TOOL.jpg

*sorry if any of you are in this pic...no offense

Why let it effect your schedule? Why not just fire the tools?

Well normally my sleeping schedule is Bed at 2-3am and then not wake up till about 10. unless I have work. I have always been a night person. Now this is forcing me into getting up at 4am, but my body still doesnt let me sleep till about midnight -1am. so my sleeping time has gone down to around about 4 hrs of sleep. And after jsut two days so far its really messing with my body.

Because Tools are the only thing that really makes Sears money anymore aside from their clothing. So we cant fire the tools.

Back