V-day is coming, what are your plans?

Rocinante

And now I don't mean Vagina Day, Valentines Day. Though you may end receiving some Vagina on that day.....

Well, I'm planning to go to a Nice Peruvian restaurant, and depending what movies are out, possibly a movie. Then most likely we'll meet up with some friends have a few drinks.

On side note, of the people I've talked to here at work. I've noticed the planning on Valentines day is mainly based on the guys responsibility? Why is that? Some women expect the men to do all planning, what if is chose to go to sports bar and watch sports? I mean the Daytona 500 is on the 14th.Needless to say my wife doesn't like to watch racing on TV. My wife was included in this above statement. I mentioned to my wife what would she like to do, she said you make the plans, and after a couple of days worth on trying to get out of her what she wanted to do. I said we was going to watch the Daytona 500 at a bar, have drinks and such. Of course she looked at me as if I just pissed in her coffee.:drunk-irish-048:
After getting a another look of death from my wife from laughing at her expressions. I said "so lets do something simple since we are trying to save money for a house". And she couldn't argue over that. I got out having to buy some jewelry on that excuse too. I have one the "rare" women that love jewelry, every time I buy a computer part. She says " That's money that you could have spent on Jewelry for me". Then I give her the look as if she pissed on my coffee.

SO, what you guys going on?

I plan on doing bad things to my wife. :gros66: But she may have other plans. :med3d-bagarre3:

Well since this year will be our 20<SUP>th</SUP> anniversary year I thought of something really special. I’m going to get dressed up and take her somewhere she has not been in a very long time and used to adore. A blind fold may be in order gents as this is a place she was very passionate about just a few years back.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>
Figure it out yet?<o:p></o:p>
I’m going to walk her into the kitchen where she belongs! <o:p></o:p>
Hell, I can’t miss Daytona for some BS overpriced restaurant. <o:p></o:p>
LOL. I love my ball and chain who will be right with me watching the race. <o:p></o:p>

I've been told I'll be buying my wife some jewelry! Go ahead and laugh, she already showed me an ad from a store with the item she wants. lol I guess that solves the problem for me.

I get to celebrate Single's Awareness Day! No gift buying for me, just going out to the bars. "Oh whats that? no one loves you? Well it just so happens no one loves me either...lets go back to my place so we can be "sad" together."

Fucking your mom.

Sorry every time I see the subject line that's the first thing that keeps popping in my head.

I have one the "rare" women that love jewelry, every time I buy a computer part. She says " That's money that you could have spent on Jewelry for me".
SO, what you guys going on?

Next time you buy a computer part, punch a hole in the old pc card and put a chain through it, then hand it to her. Tell her to start a new trend.

Sunday? I'll be playing games and being depressed about having to go to work again and my life going nowhere.

I might watch a movie or something... alone.

I guess I don't give a shit about anyone and nobody gives a shit about me - and I kind of like it that way, I think.

Back