[BF4] Upcoming Event Input

locksmith673

As many of you are aware me and @Krazy_fanboy are going to be planing and managing events here for TBG. Since The Bungie Games was so popular we thought we would start there and get some input on what made it so great. So what were your favorite game mode types from The Bungie Games? What would you like to see more of, what would you like to see less of? Is there a specific event outside the bungie games that you would like to turned into an event?

@Bungied2theTree
@thenamesgart

Last edited:
For myself I was in on two of the The Bungie Games. My experience of those two times was it was to long to get things setup. By time I had my load out 15 mins waiting. I had real life things going on and I missed what was in my load out was and then the server wasnt setup or something delayed it even further. So by time I got in pregame running around looking things over while others where figuring out if they had the assigned load out the server crashed and everyone was kicked and trying to get everyone reassembled the delay on game start was 20 to 25 mins later? By that time I had family pulling on my coat tails. All in all if the setup of the The Bungie Games could be in advance that would help delays in actually getting in game and playing. Maybe post load outs in the forums ahead of the games or player gets a number and goes to web site to see what the load out is. Bottom line. Delays in actually playing the game turned me off and kept me from being interested in playing.

Maybe let people select their own load out and make it more like a team death match.

See if membership wants to form squads and compete against each other and other clans?

I dont think the times to properly start the match were that long. What i loved about bungie games was that you were given a random loadout making it a little bit harder to kill ppl with something you would normally not use. It added more fun factor to it and added some silly moments. Bungie knew how to run it well, it was something I looked forward to every month. If TBG clan were to make a Bungie fund to help pay for the server i would gladly donate to it.

screw load outs, bare bones/iron sites EVVERYTHING. The whole randomization thing, I enjoyed, others not so much...especially those with nothing unlocked. The out of comfort zone for me was okay, the fact that a handful of OTHER players were out of THEIR comfort zones made it possible for me to kill them more than twice in a round.

Maybe placate like 3-4 designated weapons allowed with each Type of platform-Assault,carbine, sidearm,LMG..etc..etc.. and run bare bones. No gadgets(unless running vehicles..)

or run a mix load out of maps,. IE pistols, knives, shotties(non semi auto). bows, xm25 etc...

Maybe placate like 3-4 designated weapons allowed with each Type of platform-Assault,carbine, sidearm,LMG..etc..etc.. and run bare bones.
I don't mean pick the most ELITE weapons of each type, but toss a semi decent weapon in the loop as the "top" of the list....its about fun, shit talking, and same level randomness!

I'm just wondering are these games being planned before the end of 2016, at the beginning of 2017 or what? I understand ideas are being gathered right now but is there a more-or-less date when these chats will result in a fruition?

I'm just wondering are these games being planned before the end of 2016, at the beginning of 2017 or what? I understand ideas are being gathered right now but is there a more-or-less date when these chats will result in a fruition?

More info will be announced soon enough

screw load outs, bare bones/iron sites EVVERYTHING. The whole randomization thing, I enjoyed, others not so much...especially those with nothing unlocked. The out of comfort zone for me was okay, the fact that a handful of OTHER players were out of THEIR comfort zones made it possible for me to kill them more than twice in a round.

Maybe placate like 3-4 designated weapons allowed with each Type of platform-Assault,carbine, sidearm,LMG..etc..etc.. and run bare bones. No gadgets(unless running vehicles..)

or run a mix load out of maps,. IE pistols, knives, shotties(non semi auto). bows, xm25 etc...
I agree with this and with what we currently have. So that leaves us with a compromise. Pick top two-three of each class of weapons and we run them naked.

Keep in mind that this is NOT limited to BF4 as some of us still haven't donated to EA/DICE this year.

Thats interesting...Ill have to look into this. If you know where to get the plug in pm me info.

Dunebug races on FIRESTORM
King of the Hill on Firestorm (parachuting from gunship to the tower)
Trampoline Mode : Low gravity on Insurgency...knife only ?
Wild Wild West Mode : 870 buckshot, iron sight, no choke, revolver only w/ iron sight, friendly fire on, no medic/no ammo on lockers.

Back