Unfair banning, and an unfair response.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ragedtech

https://www.tbgclan.com/threads/appealing-my-ban.48089/

In this thread I simply asked to be unbanned for an offensive username. I was asked to change my name, which I did, but another admin decided to look up my IP in order to find previous bans on my account.

Note that these bans were from 2016 of last year. The last ban that ever even came from my IP was last october. I bought bf1 on my current account and transferred bf4, and I have been playing for 6 and a half months now. Personally, last summer I used to live with a few cousins because their parents business went under. I had a gaming PC, and I was on vacation so naturally I let them use my account, even going into october. They naturally downloaded the hacks themselves, they're really young. The point still remains that I've played on this websites servers for WEEKS even after my ban. I just appealed it because I wanted to play the bf2 and 3 maps only server....

If I was hacking any more within the timespan of SIX MONTHS, I can assure you I wouldn't be banned for an offensive username. I find it ridiculous that I have played on numerous other TBGclan servers with the alias of GrandWizard1864, but I was never banned.

What really was bad was the admins unwillingness to let me explain myself, and also the potential concern that my IP was looked up when simply appealing a ban. I find it really ridiculous that I was preemptively looked up.

I really would just like to be unbanned and play the game. I'm really just trying to play the game, and my previous username was a joke. I was randomly banned from the server with the alias of grandwizard1864. I don't even type in game, I just listen to music and play.

I am not making this with the expectation of being unbanned, I just want to make sure youre all aware that these admins kind of care way too much, and probably rarely see action with this stuff so when I came along it was just another ride.

I'll make this very simple for you since you completely missed the point in the previous thread.

Cheaters, past or present, are not welcome on TBG servers. You already admitted cheating, and it doesn't matter who you chose to allow access to your computer. You are responsible for your own account. Now put on your big boy pants and move along before you earn yourself a site ban as well.

I'll make this very simple for you since you completely missed the point in the previous thread.

Cheaters, past or present, are not welcome on TBG servers. You already admitted cheating, and it doesn't matter who you chose to allow access to your computer. You are responsible for your own account. Now put on your big boy pants and move along before you earn yourself a site ban as well.

Okay the honest fact still remains that you decided to look me up, then when I explained myself it was still a no. I have no idea why you looked me up. In the above statement I clearly said that although I was banned from one server, I still played on your other servers for two months under the alias that is racist and nothing happened. You really went out of your way for little to no reason. I have had this account and played for months as well. Why did you look my ip??????? That really is a breach of privacy itself.... Maybe its what I have to accept for even making an account just to appeal. The question still remains, why did you search my IP????????

To confirm that you had changed your name, and your history of cheating was revealed. We didn't 'go out of our way" at all. Your appeal was answered promptly and professionally. It's not our problem that you have a history of cheating, that's yours.

This has gone on long enough. Can a head admin please go ahead and lock this thread as well? In my opinion, he's bordering on a site ban, but that's up to you.

@Matt(FAST) @Iguanidon @SgtDeadred

Last edited:
Locked. The ruling stands. Please refrain from posting additional threads.

- GhstOps6

Edit: regarding IP addresses, they are not hard to come by. You can look up your own easily with online tools. How do you think you connect to the server? Just food for thought.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back