Appealing my ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

ragedtech

Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted. False positives for example. Regarding to ban appeals, offering donations, although appreciated, will NOT help your appeal.

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* GrandWizard1864

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** the battlefield 2 and 3 maps only

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** sometime about 3 weeks ago

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Ishan J

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. offensive username

Any additional comments you would like to add? yeah my username really isnt offensive its grandwizard1864 and i wasnt even typing i was just playing the game i got banned out of nowhere. i really didnt appeal until now because i didnt have time.

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
No

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

Ethinic/ Relgious word & Racial slurs will not be lifted. We don't care why or with who you used it with. Only in a unique situation a ban such as this may be lifted. False positives for example. Regarding to ban appeals, offering donations, although appreciated, will NOT help your appeal.

What is your in game ALIAS(es):* GrandWizard1864

Which game is it?:* Battlefield 4

Your Steam ID:

Server name that you were banned on** the battlefield 2 and 3 maps only

Approximate Date/Time that you were banned** sometime about 3 weeks ago

Admin that banned you (If you remember) Ishan J

If possible, the reason that you might have got banned for. offensive username

Any additional comments you would like to add? yeah my username really isnt offensive its grandwizard1864 and i wasnt even typing i was just playing the game i got banned out of nowhere. i really didnt appeal until now because i didnt have time. [EDIT: another thing id like to add is that this was a punkbuster filtered ban so i cant play on any of your tbg clan servers. i dont get why the admin banned me. technically banning me for that username is racist itself. thanks for your time.]

FYI: Causing trouble during your ban appeal may extend your ban to all our servers. You've been warned.
And again deliberate slurs will NEVER BE LIFTED including any attempt to troll or test the filter. We dont care or why. Our house our rules! The rules and punishment in the server are very clear. Only false positives or legit context will be lifted.
No

This is directed for everyone. Do not respond to ban appeal threads unless you are able to provide pertinent information (or assist the situation), admin involved and/or banned player.

No, I tagged him so that he would see that you appealed. He's an active admin so he should reply shortly.

Greetings!
You were banned because other fellow admins and myself deemed that your name is offensive as it refers to the KKK. Grand Wizard, and the year that the KKK was formed. As I am sure you are aware we do not tolerate racism of any kind here. In order for you to be unbanned and play on our servers again you will have to change your name. Once you have done so please post back here with a link to your battlelog as proof. Thank you for your understanding.

Greetings!
You were banned because other fellow admins and myself deemed that your name is offensive as it refers to the KKK. Grand Wizard, and the year that the KKK was formed. As I am sure you are aware we do not tolerate racism of any kind here. In order for you to be unbanned and play on our servers again you will have to change your name. Once you have done so please post back here with a link to your battlelog as proof. Thank you for your understanding.
alright, no problem. i forgot my security question so i gotta call them up. hold on.

Greetings!
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/user/apache264/ here you go.

@Irishian88J

I just found a reason why this fellow can stay banned. In fact, let's extend it to all servers.

View attachment 12865

notice the timestamps. i will admit, i did have the thing that gave you all the attachments, but then ban happened in october of last year.... i also play with my friend a lot. even so, ive still been playing the game for MONTHS and i havent used any hacks since.... ive been honest, but you really went out of your way to find a ban from october on an account i shared with two of my cousins.

remember, ive still been playing on this account for months. wouldnt i have been banned if still was hacking????? this ban was LAST OCTOBER

jesus christ i said i shared my account with two of my cousins. in september i was on vacation, my school didnt even start yet.... this wasnt me.... for the love of god you found bans that were EVEN EARLIER. the fact still remains that if i was STILL hacking i wouldve been banned again. ive had this account for months

another thing that i want to point out after looking at them myself is that the IP's are the same because i used to live with my cousins and i had the best pc in the house so they all used it. like i said in september i was on vacation. seriously you went out of your way trying to find this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back