Unban...pleading not guilty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drakich

Player name Drakich...got PunkBuster permabanned for "pretty cool being able to see through walls". Running vanilla DirectX, no hacks, no mods, straight lace install of WAW. I have half of one good game on the darn server (with half my of my 24 kills coming from artillery or dogs) and the auto sensor thinks I'm using a wallhack. Played enough games on TBG server where I think my stats will bear out that I was on a streak, not using a hack.

That message was sent by me.
I was inspecting you, and you stick ur DP-28 MG thru that thick wall that you camped at on Cliffside map and killed 2 players. Mind you, that wall was taller than you and it is a non-penetrable wall. I watched you for over 10 minutes of your game play.

It is not funny to cheat your way out of other players' fun, and punishment is non-warning ban.

Dude, if I was using a wall-hack, I wouldn't need to camp the forward edge of the battlefield. I recommend actually run through the area in first person view so you don't get any observer geometry distortions. There are 4 basic points to cover from that camp spot, the tunnel at 9 o'clock, the bunker entrance at 10:30, the loop around at 11:30, and the guy coming down the stairs right in front of you at 12:00 high noon. You can cover the tunnel crouched or prone, you can cover to 11:30 by standing and leaning and creeping to the edge of cover, and at 12:00 your head is more than exposed to the enemy over the edge. No wall hacking, no geometry bugging. Like I said, you can verify for yourself. I'm not the guy that invented that camping spot, and I think I had around 30 kills by the time you kicked me. Maybe half of them came from that camping spot, and I died 4-6 times. The rest of my kills came from arty, nades, and dogs, mostly dogs. If I was using a hack I would've racked up a heck of a lot more kills in 10 minutes than 30.

Additionally, I'm assuming you guys have server statistic logs, right? I've played a lot on tbg last couple of days since I started playing again, so you should have a decent amount of data to base a factual decision based on. Typically hackers don't have close to even kill-death spreads.

you had 50+ kills mind you check your memory. I saw exactly what u did. There is nothing u say can actually convince me because I saw it with my own eyes, Your gun was actually inside the wall while u were firing and killed 2 players.

I have been playing cod5 for some time but when i come to tbg server i always see sstriker getting into fights with people ... saying some people are cheating . i have looked how people play and also the player that he was arguing and cursing him out and i have realized that everyone plays the same way.. it might look like a cheat but it is not... thats why we got punkbuster to detect the cheating....
I think is personal... because tyou get killed then you think is cheating.. that goes for striker... grow up man!!!

Ok, I can't win an argument with an idiot that happens to have a ban hammer. There's no way you should have ban capability. Bad players and their little power trips. Have a nice life dipshit. Maybe some day you'll camp that spot and figure it out.

Thanks xero...the guy is clueless...I guess he wasn't observing me the previous map where I had 20 kills and died 30 times. My "hax" must not have been working that round, huh?

[quote1247022375=xerolink11]
I have been playing cod5 for some time but when i come to tbg server i always see sstriker getting into fights with people ... saying some people are cheating . i have looked how people play and also the player that he was arguing and cursing him out and i have realized that everyone plays the same way.. it might look like a cheat but it is not... thats why we got punkbuster to detect the cheating....
I think is personal... because tyou get killed then you think is cheating.. that goes for striker... grow up man!!!
[/quote1247022375]

really, can you actually tell what I did for the last a few days?

I have actually inspected lots of players on the server, including a guy named Jellolicious, which was banned by PBbans for gamehook at 12:12Pm today. (wasn't my doing)

But isn't it a rule: Whoever pays for the server determines who plays on it? Is this server the ONLY server available? No. Move on, and drop the issue. The truth will show itself soon enough.

If your only defense is whining about the admin's decision to ban you then you have no case. Suggest you start looking for a new server to cheat on.

The problem is when you have people together it is difficult for one person to speak up..It is pointless... its like if you want to argue with Iran..lol... pointless.. I guess if your ban that is it... Getting banned, it could be because your cheating or maybe someone have something against you... I will like to encourage this clan to be careful of who have the saying or who instigate for people to get banned.. I have always respect the gaming community so with all respect I say all the above.. I have not been playing in a long time.. But now that i came back 3 weeks ago I been seeing to much drama. Specially with Sor Striker.. It is sad to see a good server gone bad because people arguing and disrespecting each other..(insulting) .. I think you admin should see all players how the play specially the ones who cannot take it when they get killed..(SOR)Sstriker... I say the things about [Sor] SStriker beacuse I was playing the other day and soonest our side was winnig he started saying who is cheating .(there was no one cheating) .. The insults to the people last it for 30 mins, the server staterd to get less people and the people that i wanted to play against left,. Arguing and insult would not stop, I said something to the players like lets play, lets just get alone.. stop arguing.. it did not work .. he starterd to say that i cheat after a while..... I said to my self i had enough with this playe so I went ot a different server Xtg toronto and the people that were in tbg server were in XTG toronto server... Whats going on guys,, I like playing in your server , i used to play there a lot.. .. FIX the PROBLEM PLZ
Thank you very much...

[quote1247067887=xerolink11]
The problem is when you have people together it is difficult for one person to speak up..It is pointless... its like if you want to argue with Iran..lol... pointless.. I guess if your ban that is it... Getting banned, it could be because your cheating or maybe someone have something against you... I will like to encourage this clan to be careful of who have the saying or who instigate for people to get banned.. I have always respect the gaming community so with all respect I say all the above.. I have not been playing in a long time.. But now that i came back 3 weeks ago I been seeing to much drama. Specially with Sor Striker.. It is sad to see a good server gone bad because people arguing and disrespecting each other..(insulting) .. I think you admin should see all players how the play specially the ones who cannot take it when they get killed..(SOR)Sstriker... I say the things about [Sor] SStriker beacuse I was playing the other day and soonest our side was winnig he started saying who is cheating .(there was no one cheating) .. The insults to the people last it for 30 mins, the server staterd to get less people and the people that i wanted to play against left,. Arguing and insult would not stop, I said something to the players like lets play, lets just get alone.. stop arguing.. it did not work .. he starterd to say that i cheat after a while..... I said to my self i had enough with this playe so I went ot a different server Xtg toronto and the people that were in tbg server were in XTG toronto server... Whats going on guys,, I like playing in your server , i used to play there a lot.. .. FIX the PROBLEM PLZ
Thank you very much...
[/quote1247067887]

Do you have any proof? Cuz I certainly do not remember any of what u just said. Please do tell me what is your ingame name cuz your forum name sure doesn't ring any bell.

I dont want to have problems with anybody... All I want is for you guys to check and to fix whats going on..I consider my self as a ok player, very rarely been on top of the stats.. I have lost my game and i bought a new one 3 weeks ago.. i been playing rarely in the mornings and evenings for 1 hour or so.. now i have to change my name because of what i have said in this page.. if I do not do that i will be in the eye of Sor striker because i speak up... dont want to have problems and i dont want to people to think that i am a problem maker... Lets just leave it at that.. and play ...All i wanted is for Admin to look and spectated how every one plays and make the right decision.. Specially with Sor.SStriker... I do not know much about computers, and I did not no how to record the way you been behaving (insulting and disrespecting players).. but now by asking around and getting a lot of laughs they told me to use a program called fraps... now i know how to use it .. I will guarantee that next time it happens i will be ready to record and back up what i have said...
Thank you

[quote1247071866=xerolink11]
I dont want to have problems with anybody... All I want is for you guys to check and to fix whats going on..I consider my self as a ok player, very rarely been on top of the stats.. I have lost my game and i bought a new one 3 weeks ago.. i been playing rarely in the mornings and evenings for 1 hour or so.. now i have to change my name because of what i have said in this page.. if I do not do that i will be in the eye of Sor striker because i speak up... dont want to have problems and i dont want to people to think that i am a problem maker... Lets just leave it at that.. and play ...All i wanted is for Admin to look and spectated how every one plays and make the right decision.. Specially with Sor.SStriker... I do not know much about computers, and I did not no how to record the way you been behaving (insulting and disrespecting players).. but now by asking around and getting a lot of laughs they told me to use a program called fraps... now i know how to use it .. I will guarantee that next time it happens i will be ready to record and back up what i have said...
Thank you

[/quote1247071866]

Ok, let me get this straight.

1. You are saying I accused you of hacking before.
Q. Why haven't you been banned then?
Q. Where do you get your facts from? Could you actually name the time, map?

2. So now you are saying you are afraid of me taking revenge on you for speaking up.
Q. Wouldn't that be obvious if I actually do it?
Q. What you afraid of? Getting banned/kicked and come here complain again?

3. Your statement sound like I've been kicking ppl left and right non-stop.
Q. What is the point of me accusing when I can ban or kick the players who I deemed cheaters?
Q. If what u said is true, why aren't more ppl post here about abusing admin rights?

Fact or Opinion:
1. What you see is what you get.
I do my job on the open, and I am not afraid of ppl voice a difference opinion.

2. If I have any personal vendetta against others, it is against cheaters. I came from FPS game Combat Arms which was a cheater infested game.

3. I have no respect for hackers, period!

A tip for you.
If you record game in WAW, be sure that you have a high performance gaming machine. Otherwise you are going to have very slow frame rate and won't be able to play.

Foxhound - you can't really disprove a negative with anything other than rhetoric: "Prove to me there aren't invisible pink elephants flying overhead".

There are a few points:
1) I wasn't cheating. Short of inviting someone over to inspect my computer, however, there is no way for me to "prove" it other than with common sense.
2) the fact that SStriker pbanned me when I wasn't cheating means, apart from the fact that he's an idiot who doesn't know how to play, that he will continue to ban other people merely for being effective on a particular map. I don't particularly care other than the server has decent competition and it's low latency...as you say, there are plenty of other servers to play on. It's a novelty because this is the first and only server I've ever been banned on, and apparently by some neophyte pseudo admin that doesn't really even know how to play the game or the map in question.

As for your "cheat on" comment, it really isn't appropriate since you know nothing about the situation other than whats been presented by xero, Sstriker, and myself.

[quote1247073648=Drakich]
Foxhound - you can't really disprove a negative with anything other than rhetoric: "Prove to me there aren't invisible pink elephants flying overhead".

There are a few points:
1) I wasn't cheating. Short of inviting someone over to inspect my computer, however, there is no way for me to "prove" it other than with common sense.
2) the fact that SStriker pbanned me when I wasn't cheating means, apart from the fact that he's an idiot who doesn't know how to play, that he will continue to ban other people merely for being effective on a particular map. I don't particularly care other than the server has decent competition and it's low latency...as you say, there are plenty of other servers to play on. It's a novelty because this is the first and only server I've ever been banned on, and apparently by some neophyte pseudo admin that doesn't really even know how to play the game or the map in question.

As for your "cheat on" comment, it really isn't appropriate since you know nothing about the situation other than whats been presented by xero, Sstriker, and myself.

[/quote1247073648]

That's right, I am an idiot who pays $ to keep server running for you.

[quote1247074536=SStriker]
That's right, I am an idiot who pays $ to keep server running for you.
[/quote1247074536]

Hmmm...in my conversation with Soulzz he pretty much said you aren't even a TBG member, and were just recently added for the WAW server because they didn't have anyone in TBG to admin it. So how much exactly is a non-TBG member paying to keep a server that isn't theirs running "for me"? Because that's mighty kind of you, assuming you can scrape two quarters to rub together.

You're a pathetic joke dude.

I am not official member, but I've already drafted $ to my paypal account.

Also please remember the forum rules. Do not act like a jerk, and swearing + disrespecting others verbally doesn't help the situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back