Unban Appeal Info

Cisik

Hey guys sorry to bother you.

Came back to my computer after a long day yesterday to find myself getting repeatedly kicked from servers. A little research and I go and find this on PBBans.

Violation information from PBBans.com:
Ban Date: September 13, 2008 at 6:26:15 pm EDT
PBBans BanID: 90482
PBBans Ban Link: http://www.pbbans.com/mbi-viewban-f8b5270e-vb90482.html
GUID: 44d4a6bd4361c4a955c28abaf8b5270e
Game: BattleField 2142
Violation: VIOLATION (MULTIHACK) 79026

Oddly enough I walked in my door around 9 o'clock last night. You can bet I'm appealing with evenbalance for an unban. Now I was wondering as I've played on your 64 man server almost everyday since I got the game a week ago. If you happen to have the IP's listed for my connections under "Cisik". It may help me with my unban request if the 6:26 PM IP is quite some distance from my normal IP. If not thats fine and thanks for reading my post.

Hope to see you in game.

-Cisik

EDIT:

While I wait on evenbalance to reply looking at my stats page http://www.2142-stats.com/Cisik+stats.html
It's pretty clear I'm not hacking for points. Near 75% of my points are from revives and med hubs. What a frustrating situation.

theres a few people in the community that might be able to help. ATU hasnt been too cool with us lately but they should have some people that can help too.

http://www.atu-clan.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=2346

(you might have to register)

Burning Chrome went round and round and spent a few weeks of fighting with PB/Evenbalance to get his name cleared. try reading his posts in that Banned forum. they are lengthy but might help. also, send Chrome a PM or two and see if you can open up a line of communication with him for advice.

Thanks. Honestly I really don't think it's worth overmuch effort to dispute this endlessly with evenbalance. I'm only a lance corporal so I may just have to re-buy and save myself considerable grief.

I'll check the logs for your IP. Believe it or not PBBans is much easier to get through then PunksBusted. Let us know if you do end up getting it resolved, thanks!

This is the IP you were banned on: 70.121.121.49

If that isn't correct let us know.

Well I'm going to follow the evenbalance ticket but as today is my birthday I said, eh why not a personal present. Though I suppose I won't submit an app now until I rank up a bit. See you guys online in a few.

EDIT:

Thanks Soul that is indeed the matching IP to PBBans IP. Curiously it IS my computers IP. It makes me wonder if PB picked up a trainer for one of my single-player games like Fable and banned it at a later time? Not that it matters much. I see on PBBans they have screenshots from caught punks. If there's a screenshot of the time I was banned somewhere in their archives innocence will be quickly proven. Just finished reinstalling / patching. See ya soon.

Doesn't matter what rank you are. After this gets resolved post an App. The process as I tell everyone in 1 week or less :).

Well No luck unfortunatley. Just a no we're right you're wrong and it's not changing response. I'm glad I went ahead out and grabbed another copy of BF2142 Deluxe. Thanks for the support Soulzz and Roth. Great way to kick off an application but hey, nothing ventured...

That sucks, they usually are good about that. :(.

Back