ummmm.....Check.....Check..........Is this thing on???

Birch

Hey fellas and ladies. I've already posted a bit around the forum (in the "tattletale" section whining about glitchers and cheaters), but I thot I'd introduce myself formally. My game name is XRW_Birch, but XRW is no more since our founder went a bit looney and then passed away (Nam Vet - bless his heart, I'm thankful for his service to our country). So now I play as EX-XRW_Birch. I love your Misc Titan and your City servers (2142). I miss Cerebral Landing and Tungas maps on the City server tho, :(. Your admins are great.
I get carried away and bitch allot at commanders and SLs when they aren't doing their job. Other than that, I think I'm a team player.
I don't pilot, but I LOVE shooting down gunships. Maybe I'll apply someday to TBG when the money's there.
Otherwise, THANKS for the great servers!!

Hey Birch how ya doing? I wouldnt titled yourself as a tattletale but an great informant. Its a pleasure meeting you. Look forward to seeing you on the field. Peace out.

That's a shame your Founder passed away. You've been a great asset for us in keep our servers clean, I thank you for that :D.

Back