Ultrastats taken offline for the time being.

RainMotorsports

Leadership
Leadership
Alright our provider has contacted me to let me know we have scripts chewing up a ton of CPU time due to problems. It is not the stats update script so the problem is at the core of the application. I do not know if I can fix it (I mean sure given time I could) nor do I know what the solution is at this time. The problem has been highlighted but it is either something broken or a flaw in the applications code.

We may switch to something else as Ultrastats is very old. If we don't and I can't fix the issue we may do a clean wipe of the stats to mitigate the issue for I dunno it lasted a year right?

Anyways I apologize for this but as our providor would shut it down for us I went ahead and did so until we could try and fix it.

Fast can correct me, but I think we are (or were) running B3 on the COD4 server - doesn't that have a stats system built in?

Fast can correct me, but I think we are (or were) running B3 on the COD4 server - doesn't that have a stats system built in?

We were, i thought we gave up on it not working. Basically we can't run B3 on NFO's webhost. We COULD run it on the CoD4 box but it would probably impact game performance. So we rented from a popular providor that was of absolutely no fucking help. But I haven't kept up.

Need to find a new host for b3. They never helped me and only thing that works right is the scrolling message.

It would be nice if NFO provided b3 hosting but they don't.

Rain in would drop ultrastas in this case and help me with xlrstats that comes with b3 lol :)

Dunno if work is being done or something, but the COD4 server has a lot of CI's and lag spikes. All the players are reporting it.

Thanks.

Back