UltraStats Reset

Soulzz

Founder
Retired Founder
I just reset UltraStats, so the lag should be gone now ;).

I noticed that ultrastats disappeared from the slash screen menu, it this permanent?

unfortunately we had reports of the server lagging the first 3 minutes of a new round. We took it off all together.

yea we came to the conclusion that it was ultrastats causing issues as it has done before for us. we would rather have stable servers for our players than have stat tracking that only a small amount of our players use.

well not sure if that was/is the problem..
last night every game had lag at start up and lasted for 3-5 minutes in..

I don't play COD:WAW much, so that would be on Frit0z, Farstar, Butter Cup, gunslinger, or FAST to answer.

I didnt notice any lag in there today. ill check later tonight to see if its just a peak time thing

Yeah the server is lagging really only while people are connecting at the beginning of a new map regardless if ultrastats is enabled. I wish you guys would reload them man! I was working my way up the ranks.

Yea i only noticed the lag happening during peak hours. night time and weekends. i played a bit in the morning the other day and it was fine. 15vs15 but later on at night time it got a little laggy at the begin.

Call of Duty. I think. It’s a first person shooter where all the little sperms try to be the first to kill the other. The sperms with poor swimming skills, slow reaction time, or laggy connection are the first to die.

Just seems to be the first few mins like we all say, when the stats were running it could be all game long,all i noticed last night was,the lag spike seemed a lot more intense then normal,used to be just a little tic,but last night it was like a 2 sec lock up,but all in all its not to bad

Yeah the server is lagging really only while people are connecting at the beginning of a new map regardless if ultrastats is enabled. I wish you guys would reload them man! I was working my way up the ranks.

i agree with 3fingerzin, love the name, i like to check the stats 4 ranks, ratio, kills, etc. makes the game more fun.

Call of Duty. I think. It’s a first person shooter where all the little sperms try to be the first to kill the other. The sperms with poor swimming skills, slow reaction time, or laggy connection are the first to die.
lol ;B

Back