UCAV spamming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eliasdinho1

In the BF4 Rush server, in every game there is 2-3 UCAV's flying in the sky all the time.

This spamming make the gameplay very unpleasant, noisy and simply not fun.

Most UCAV players just stay in the ground making scores like 60/0 and make use of the direct spawn of the game mod (Rush) to facilitate kills.

I know UCAV is normal in the game, but could you guys just increase the Reload Time of UCAV's deploy just to reduce the spamming?

99% of players agree with this, will improve the fun a lot. Just because UCAV it's in the game doesn't mean that is good.

Thanks, lighrays of reason for yall.

Hey bro.

We have no control over the reload times. That is all DICE. As far as the "Spamming" goes. They are doing nothing wrong. The UCAV re spawns every 40 seconds. And there are only usually 5 players doing so at a given time. 5 out of 32 is not much my friend.

We are an all weapons server that does not have many rules. They are playing fair.

The spamming is circumstantial of the mod and trolling of the players, only server I know that have this spamming.

Hope the clan is getting many kills, now I understand the spamming. Reason not found here...

well at least he is not bitching about bullets....no joke i had 3 guys crying the other night over bullets.....

as for this happening other servers its always been there....i know UCAVpope, mudship and a ton of others from old rush servers that are no longer up.....

this guys even come to troll you on the page , this is a joke

No pumpkin, this is a joke ;

You dumb freaking muppet, you can't even greif people without screwing it up.

You see, throwing ucavs on a all weapons servers isn't against the rules, but guess what is? Yes, griefing players on a server for two full rounds is against the rules. It most likely gets you ban on servers. Thank you for the laughs for two full rounds as you tried to keep us spotted by shooting your little pew pew, blowing up ammo boxes, and attempting to get us mav'ed by throwing c4 around us last night. It was like watching amatuer hour.

To quote Donny from Gone in 60 seconds;

You gotta be shitting me. You lazy, half-ass bully! Any asshole can pull a gun on somebody! You don't know the first thing about griefing on battlefield 4 , Boy! You need a role model!

Resorted to griefing Crymsker? I think you need a temp time out from Rush.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back